Daily THE FINAL SHOT ! Kennysarmy's 365 (being 43!) : Day 365 : Celebration cakes.....365!

Great stained glass window image. I've had numerous attempts at similar kinds of shots and always failed to execute them as I intended. Good work.

Inside church shots are so difficult, well done. The window is very beautiful

Looks like how I used to feel sometimes when confronted by my desk at work!

Ah i was going to try to recreate my work desk the other day. Was trying for a pano but couldn't get it to work. Your idea is much better!

Those reflections are stunning! Excellent shot Jeff! Think the last time I commented on one of yours was back in the 52s project. Good to see you took the leap of faith and kicked off a 365 too. Good luck with it!

I love that, the fact that there not lined up and taken at different times in the day I really like, it really is a true representation of the working day :LOL: at least in any office I've ever worked in :LOL:

Superb reflections, I think I'd have been inclined to just crop out that very bright light over on the right though

Looks like typical Spanish architecture to me.

Nice conversion to mono and an excelent subject. I'd be inclined to clone out the telegraph pole and wires

I seem to have missed out on yours as well Jeff though I am sure I subscribed ... anyway have clicked that button again so I can keep up ..... some fantastic images ... love the viaduct, bird, the docks and the last one of the outbuilding - wonderful work :clap:

19 is spectacular - fantastic reflections on water that's flat as a mirror. Absolutely love it.

20 is really good with nice processing and border, it does make you wonder what the story is when you see buildings like this!

I quite like it even though a lot of your face is hidden - mysterious :)

Nice Low Key portrait, although I feel a touch more light would have been better.

Nice Low Key portrait, although I feel a touch more light would have been better.

I initially thought that but I like the fact its a bit dark, also, (whether it was intentional or not) I like the slight tilt of the head adds a bit of intrigue in my humble opinion.

very cool!

Quite a cool selfie, very mysterious (y)

Nice one!!

I initially thought that but I like the fact its a bit dark, also, (whether it was intentional or not) I like the slight tilt of the head adds a bit of intrigue in my humble opinion.

Thanks for taking the time to comment, it's difficult with so many threads to keep up with so I appreciate it...

A touch more light would have meant my eyes would have shown and I was really trying to make a mysterious photo....some of the other selfless I took last night where you could see my face fully I could nt subject you to....

Back