Daily THE FINAL SHOT ! Kennysarmy's 365 (being 43!) : Day 365 : Celebration cakes.....365!

Exactly what Jake said about the piano :)

Love the statuary it's like "The Scream"

(Last couple of pages)

The Bluebells are a really lovely photo - very relaxing to look at.

Range is very interesting and I like the silhouette and mono....now, is this a new game where the aim is to get the ball across a rugby goal? I'd get into that, something bigger to aim at than that teeny hole in the ground.

I like the shot of the bird feeding the youngster - I hope that everything turned out OK for the little thing.

Bug is great - love the whole rusty, textured look of this one, really nice.

Your redcurrants do look like gooseberries. :LOL:

De-saturated kind of processing looks so good on 'Up The Hill' - great old fashioned feel to this one.

Fabulous rickshaw and I love the spare tyre! :)

Pyrrhosoma nymphula (show off) - nice DOF and great against that background.

'Garden Shapes' is nice and detailed, so there is quite a bit to see and I like how the light catches the flowers to the right and then kind of peters out....:)

Ha ha! I recognised that keyboard straight away. Looks like you have one in pretty good nick.

Like your selfy too, is that a new toy or have you been using it for a while?

Aww.. I love robot dogs! Is this the Sony one? I bought one for my brother one Christmas (a cheaper alternative) and he wasn't very appreciative. He really wanted a live pet, but my mum wouldn't let him have one (she's subsequently caved). Might see if he's still got it and will lend it to me for a photo session.

Love your choice of "studio", the clean white works really well with the sleek grey, and the lighting is really nice. Cool image! (y)

Bloomin' heck, how fast is she going in the sports day pick?? Great use of motion blur, I love it (y)

Love that boat image (there's a slight slither of something white at the top right that needs cropping out).

Back