Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

Llamaman

Proud Addick
Name
Not an addick!
Edit My Images
Yes
It has been noted elsewhere that OOF has been pretty well-behaved recently.

Naturally, this means there must be a lot of latent aggression waiting to explode all over the forum (not the best metaphor).

To keep the other threads on track, I am therefore creating the inaugural Friday Afternoon Pointless Argument Thread (FAPAT)

Some ground rules;

1. What goes on in FAPAT stays in FAPAT. No bickering or grudges outside the thread.
2. It's a joke thread. If you are thin-skinned, easily offended or lack humour, get the hell out before my hoof meets your behind.
3. Going off-topic is actively encouraged.
4. It's a joke thread. Seriously, don't actually argue with each other. Sheesh.
5. No, you want abuse. Down the hall, third door on the left.

Some topics to inspire you;

Nature
Llamas are the noblest, wisest, most handsome creatures on Earth.

Sport
Crystal Palace are the finest football team on Earth. It is only a conspiracy the size of the Kennedy assassination that has prevented the world recognizing this and crowing them Kings of the Universe.

Politics
That Marx chap had some spiffing ideas, didn't he?

Other
The Friday Afternoon Pointless Argument Thread is the single greatest achievement of humanity. The OP deserves all the plaudits, money and beer that the world has to offer.

(Regarding point 2, may I just point out that you have toes....not hooves......Thank you. ....As you were).
;)

On a more serious note, can you do Llama/s in a bong or do you have to skin it/them in said joint?

I find this thread allamaing , alpaca it in immediately .

besides everyone knows moose are better than llamas

To keep the other threads on track, I am therefore creating the inaugural Friday Afternoon Pointless Argument Thread (FAPAT)

Nature
Llamas are the noblest, wisest, most handsome creatures on Earth.

Sport
Crystal Palace are the finest football team on Earth. It is only a conspiracy the size of the Kennedy assassination that has prevented the world recognizing this and crowing them Kings of the Universe.

Politics
That Marx chap had some spiffing ideas, didn't he?

Other
The Friday Afternoon Pointless Argument Thread is the single greatest achievement of humanity. The OP deserves all the plaudits, money and beer that the world has to offer.

I reserve the right to take other OOF threads OT (indeed, any thread whose purpose has been served, even the more serious ones elsewhere!).

As for the other points, no, no, yes (but some other people stuck their oars in and FUBARred them) and no.

Nature wrong
Sport wrong
Politics wrong
Other wrong

Is this the 5 minute argument or have you paid for a whole quarter hour?

I paid extra for facial ballistic trauma , and pigeons

On a more serious note, can you do Llama/s in a bong or do you have to skin it/them in said joint?
Hmmm good question, I suspect that you would have to joint them first to get them in a bong, so the choice is yours (y)

maybe you could just build a really big bong

No, that's what hot dogs are made of, well that and the lips too,
According to my 'merican buddy anyway ;)

i thought rump was a prime cut

i thought rump was a prime cut
Indeed it is, but its nowhere near the arse
Cow.jpg

Well, this has developed nicely. I think we need a random thread every now and then.

Well, this has developed nicely. I think we need a random thread every now and then.
I used to do them regularly, before I was green, the best one ran for over 5000 posts, before some mod or another closed it :(
Good luck in beating that (y)

I used to do them regularly, before I was green, the best one ran for over 5000 posts, before some mod or another closed it :(
Good luck in beating that (y)
Given that you are now a mod with the power to lock it at 4,999 posts, I think I'll need more than luck...

:jaffa:

Indeed it is, but its nowhere near the arse
Cow.jpg

well no one can say you don't know your bull - however that isn't a llama

Given that you are now a mod with the power to lock it at 4,999 posts, I think I'll need more than luck...

:jaffa:

course chris could also unlock and revive his 5000 post thread :LOL:

You need to learn how to construct polls. A lot of your points are questions that need a yes or no answer rather than a ticked. In fact you should be ticked off, as I am!

You need to learn how to construct polls. A lot of your points are questions that need a yes or no answer rather than a ticked. In fact you should be ticked off, as I am!
It was fine before a certain moderator decided to add his own options...

A lot of your points are questions that need a yes or no answer rather than a ticked.
Its political referendum based, those that tick the box, know how or have a preferred option, those that don't tick the box, don't know or don't want.
Its democracy at its finest (y)

It was fine before a certain moderator decided to add his own options...
Did they? how rude!
Questions will be asked in the staffroom!

It's all Thatchers fault anyway.
Sorry I can't let you keep dissing the iron lady, it goes much further back than that,
I blame Eve, running around the garden like that, half nekid!

Ah, Margaret,such a caring soul...

I believe the correct description is "the Blessed Margaret" or the Fuerher, oops!, "Leader".

i didnt like her politics but she was ironically the last pm to show any balls

Sorry I can't let you keep dissing the iron lady, it goes much further back than that,
I blame Eve, running around the garden like that, half nekid!
Ah well that's lesbians for you (y)

Back