• Do you prefer your Llama BBQ'd

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Do you prefer your Llama spit roasted

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • I want trifle !

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
That's quite enough of that, thank you.

It's now Saturday morning so no silliness or pointless arguments in here until next Friday. These arguments and general silliness should now be confined to the Birds section (for pointless arguments) or anything fArt connected for general silliness and pointless arguments.
Oi thought you said no more silliness until next Friday :p

And now for something completely different!

These arguments and general silliness should now be confined to the Birds section (for pointless arguments) or anything fArt connected for general silliness and pointless arguments.

I can also recommend looking up any of the hundreds of threads with "Canon vs Nikon", "PC vs Mac" or "RAW vs JPG" in the title.
Guaranteed to give you hours of pontificating, ranting and pointless outrage and the great thing is that you can join in no matter which side you're on.
We're all about equality here :D

Wonder if lama tastes like sheep?
I'm not sure that eating Buddhist teachers is actually allowed?

However Llama, someone has discovered that it tastes like a cross between sheep and beef.
That begs the question, mustard, mint sauce or horseradish ?

I'm not sure that eating Buddhist teachers is actually allowed?

However Llama, someone has discovered that it tastes like a cross between sheep and beef.
That begs the question, mustard, mint sauce or horseradish ?
Horseradish I'd say. But either way, cheese and biscuits to finish it off with a nice port (y)

I'm incorrigible...

Or does chicken taste more like snake? Indeed, does constrictor taste the same as venomous and taking it further, do the different groups in those larger groups differ appreciably in flavour? Is the taste different between the sexes? Does the age and sexual maturity of the animal make a difference? Are there different cuts of snake meat?

So much research to do - do you think I could get an EU grant to investigate?

So much research to do - do you think I could get an EU grant to investigate?

I suspect that to research such twaddle, yes, some significant funding will be available :)

Nature - Llamas are indeed great as are Alpacas; those both are second to Goats.

Sport - Football, is that the game the funny shaped ball that is all round with no pointy bits? It is clearly a game that is like this thread - pointless.

Politics - With you there. I always thought Groucho was a good guy.

Dave

Nah, it's all belly.

How about the extra long tenderloins? Can't say I fancy French trimming "Rack of Anaconda" either!!! Taipan T-Bone sounds tempting though.

Friday night is for fighting! And resurrecting dead threads!

twatt_zpsrs51wxlz.jpg

Last edited:
Who?

When?

I was taught "When? Where? Who? Why? What? How?"

Talking of Witches,
one day my (now) ex came out of the shower and said I've shaved everywhere,
you know what that means? ;)

Apparently, your'll get a better grip on your broomstick was not the right answer.

I'm guessing it went down (snigger) as well as 'I need to unblock the drain again?' would have?

I'm guessing it went down (snigger) as well as 'I need to unblock the drain again?' would have?
Well, if she shaved everything it would need unblocking.

ah now your raising a couple of good points hiss ,nowt wrong with tits up .many a good t.v star has been convicted 30-40 later for feeling titties up

Back