The Fuji X-A1, X-A2, X-A3 & X-M1 thread

yes meant you,im there Monday and will be carrying my x100 LE lol.see you there I hope,
. nearer time let me know,i will have the fuji nerd with me lol

8[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
yes meant you,im there Monday and will be carrying my x100 LE lol.see you there I hope,
. nearer time let me know,i will have the fuji nerd with me lol
Just to be clear that's a friend of mine,I wasn't referring to you

Folks, just picked up an X-A3.
Couple of funnies so far - I shoot aperture priority, but tried the SR auto and noticed that it enabled a macro mode. I can't find how to turn on macro in aperture priority - on other fujis I've used the D pad had a macro button. This doesn't and I can't find it in the menus. Any ideas?

Also I get they don't let you shoot RAW in the "smart" modes but is it normal that if you're set to shoot RAW + jpg that it turns this off in SR mode and DOESNT TURN IT BACK ON when you go back into aperture priority?

Also, I normally use a wrist strap for small cameras. My previous x30 strap was attached by a small split ring to the camera lug but on the X-A3 it's a flat thin hole designed to take a flat strap. Anyone managed to find a neat solution to allow a split ring to fit?

Shots produced so far are nice but imI not loving the menu system, too many odd interdepencies...!

Last edited:
Back