The great beard growing thread.....

I shave yesterday.

Electric and then full wet shave. :) Will see how it looks later this week.

I shall post one tomorrow.

BUT to be honest, I dont think the beard growing thing may be for me, I look like a right tool. Just look how bad I looked when I grew six months of 'goatee' last year...

Damn cant find the pic now :( Ah well...suffice to say I looked stupid :D

But I dont mind, I'm always up for a laugh :p

I'll take a pic of my current state in the morning.

Well not sure if anyone else is doing this, but much to my wife's annoyance, I'm having a bash.

Here's my latest

beard_070105.jpg

Taken about 10 minutes ago :)

Well not sure if anyone else is doing this, but much to my wife's annoyance, I'm having a bash.

Here's my latest

beard_070105.jpg

Taken about 10 minutes ago :)

Oooh... I'd be nagging you like hell to have a shave by now. There's nothing worse than a prickly face :eek:

I know, it's doing my head in :D

Come on, where's everyone else? If no one else is doing it, then lemme have a shave!..lol

Hey Namillihs... I can really see the resemblance you have with Brad :cautious: :LOL: ;) :p

Well, here I am. This is 4 days worth. Shaved totally clean last week. Will update weekly until exceptionally bored.

Not long home from the hospital, hence haggared look! I look rough around the eyes....and a little bit off colour :(

_U5A1168.jpg

I'm taking part, much to sue's disgust. She wont let me anywhere near her either - I'm prickly and I hurt now apparently - does it get soft and bushy soon?

Haven't shaved since Monday, got quite a lot of growth but its hard to see (it is there honest!) Will get sue to take a photo of it soon if she doesn't make me shave it all off.

Well, here I am. This is 4 days worth. Shaved totally clean last week. Will update weekly until exceptionally bored.

Not long home from the hospital, hence haggared look! I look rough around the eyes....and a little bit off colour :(

_U5A1168.jpg

And you look like THAT when you have just had an operation??? WOW!!!

Id love to see you on a good day!! ;) :D

Diego you lucky git. lol.

Can you feel the hormones in this thread! lmao

Ladies,

Thanks so much for making me laugh. Nice to know that the old magic is still there after this week.

I must get around to thanking you all individually ;)

I’ve had a beard for some forty three years now and this is the most resent shot of me.
me%20shortshorts.jpg

Nahh this is the real me last Christmas.
me%20christmas.jpg

Pah where's the ban button. Can't have Pete/Diego winning the beard race, AND getting all the attention from the ladies, AND taking better shots than me...I'm gonna have to ban him and close the internet down if this carries on..

I'm insanely jealous doncha know :boxer: mwahaha

Just kidding

And Janice? How could you! You were mine this morning (Well, Grant's but still...)
After I sent all those sweet nothings on MSN too....tsk...some people have no shame. :p

Mines started itching again (hair growth that is....It's not manly enough to call a beard...and wont be for about another 3 years).
I used to be envious of all those at school who had to shave in the morning and had a 5 o clock shadow by assembly.
Now I laugh at them and their pain as I only have to shave once a week, and it's a chore for them :LOL: mwahahaha

I was busy don’t you know, sacks and chimneys and reindeers and fings.

PS. The only problem I’ve noticed over the years is a rash the ladies get on the inner thigh????.

Heeeelp. This is getting quite itchy today :(

Rub some chilli seeds in your eyes.
It won't help the itching, but it should take your mind off it!

And Janice? How could you! You were mine this morning (Well, Grant's but still...)
After I sent all those sweet nothings on MSN too....tsk...some people have no shame. :p

You seem to forget that the person I am SUPPOSED to be with is Ian Beale!!! :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

No wonder the photo of Pete makes me go weak at the knees! ;)

PS. The only problem I’ve noticed over the years is a rash the ladies get on the inner thigh????.

Yes, shaving your legs does that. Waxing is less likely to leave a rash, and lasts longer......

;) :LOL:

OK Pete, this is as long as it gets! I never get more than a two day growth but have had my last shave on the afternoon of the 1st (had to go to lunch at me mum's!). I return to work properly tomorrow so it will get the chop in the morning - much to Jacqui's relief! :LOL:.

May I just say I hope your beard continues to grow uninhibited for a long time to come! (y)

IMG_5439_copy.jpg

May I just say I hope your beard continues to grow uninhibited for a long time to come! (y)
Should do as been signed off work for some time and the two girls I am seeing don't mind the beardy look. Apparently I look all Russel Crowe circa Gladiator ?:shrug:

One ENORMOUS bed would be even better!! ;) :naughty: :D

Suggestion to Mods.....can Janice's user title be changed to "Rampant?!"

:LOL:

(Well, it worked when I suggested "Soft & Cuddly" for Arkady!)

Back