The "how would you edit this photo" game.

that makes Big Ben "Big Bling" :)

Looks like this one isn't inspiring many people :)

Will post something up later this evening! Off to work now.

OK.. just a random find from m5 35mm slide archive. Do your worst.

fJqPoux.jpg

I thought you said "I need to go over here and take a multi-shot, not a multi-S%@T"

Pookeyhead.jpg

Oh well... no one else wants to play. Back to you Orbik,

Hi Guy.s been out of it for a while thought I would stick one in even lo it's late...

He's Back :D:puke::D

mmmnnn.jpg

OK.. it's been up since the 26th... so I think it's run it's course.

Igor's is just brilliant. That takes it for me. Over to you Igor.

I was going to do something stupid like usual, but thought I'd put my serious head on.

I need to ask a stupid question, what software are you using to do this.
i only got aperture and it doesn't do that for sure?

Mr G said:
As I didn't manage to make an effort on Christine's thought I would get in first :cool: ...

These fresh water pond shark's can be very nasty these day's :puke:

Do you need CS6 to get something like that or there is cheaper alternative?

Hey y'all - im still alive too :D - whats going down in groove town? Everyone's gone quiet... (including me)

Currently starting a Chewbacca costume, so its kinda taking up all my time at the moment lol

Last edited:
well shave ma hair and call me baldy :thinking: thought this thread was dead and buried :puke: how's it going everyone I have missed you all ...especially you Christine :love:

Why thank you Kind Sir :D

Is anyone going to play or is this thread really dead ?

To anyone who has not joined in before - the idea is that whoever post the image sets and end time a few days hence and calls a winner at that time from everyone who has entered by editing the photo. The edit can be a make it look better as a photo or change it entirely (see previous posts). Then that winner posts a picture for editing (which can only be used for this thread) and chooses a winner and so on

Just a thought but I suspect everyone is wondering who's turn it is to put an image up next or if there is already an image further up they should be using.
An executive decision is required...

Ok, so WTF happened here then??;)

I don't know, your life falls apart for a couple of years and you all FO:D

Anyway, apart from my favourit thread dying lets consider what where we are:

The regular crew- you know who you are (although technically I can't quite remember exact user names etc but I'll spot you in a police line up;)) - are you guys still around?

I'm still pish (can I write that?) at PP

Sony is still crap ( I can write that:D)

Nikon still haven't replaced the D300 with anything useful

They still haven't entirely figured out movie mode or live view

Canon lenses still suck in white

Sigma have abandoned quality control and passed that onto the consumer with their USB dock:p

I think I still have one of these flicker/ flickar or whatever accounts but who knows how I access- need to sort that as well as email. It was hard enough to get back here:D

Still have body dysmorphia, a jacket, shoe and torch obsession but they still don't affect me:p (not the reason for life my transformation anyway- in case you're doing 2+2=5)

I'm still completely and utterly off the wall and operate on a different level though so don't expect whatever you were expecting:D. I'd like to think that's what makes me me:)

Assume we still get completely entertaining questions about people wanting to be the next Ansel Adams/ Yousuf Karsh etc and then wanting to know which way to point the camera- not that I'm judgmental:p

Anyway, salut my friends and hope you are all well:). I'm hoping to be able to contribute to the forums again but please bare with me although I'd also just like to get a camera and take photos again as lost all my gear. (Lost is perhaps not technically correct but lets move forward people.)

So, what next? Get your fingers out and revive this thread you b**tards

The best way to get better at PP is to go completely mental here and then apply that mastery in a subtle way to PP game thread. Net effect- 'genuis PP':D. (Although I'm sure sure I have a disclaimer somewhere- or sue me- you can have 100% of nothing;))

:wave:

Hiiiiiiii there :)

Hey Hey, good man :) . Hope all well Nick. Bit tricky trying to figure out 'forum improvements' with regard to how you reply etc but hopefully you get the jist that it's to you:p

Anyway, think you were about to get married last time I was around so hope all went well and you didn't hire some clown to take photos etc etc- memory still functional on some level:D

Assuming you're still a top editor, I award you the win (in this space time continuum)- so post up champ. Come on:D

I'm a few post's back on this but just had a few minutes to kill so had a play with this one!

water1_zpsee1e5a0a.gif

oooh, like the animation:)... but where's your dragon??:p

ok,as said, I need to figure out all this sh*t again like flicker(sp?) and linking etc. Will try an edit tomorrow and figure out what image we're on etc

I'm a few post's back on this but just had a few minutes to kill so had a play with this one!

water1_zpsee1e5a0a.gif

Oooh... it;s like being in Hogwarts :)

Bonjourno Stephen, hope all well:).

So, still having a few password issues and locked email type problems but getting there- can't quite remember how to post a pic so might tak ea couple of goes- unless I was prepared to read instructions- which I'm not:D

The hut's quite old so did an edit on Walter's which looked to be most recent but old as well. In my defence, I was lacking inspiration so just tried to get back into the swing of things and remember how to use layers etc- no points for noticing it wasn't entirely successful:p

Edit61
by Dr_Ozone, on Flickr

Bloody hell that was hard work trying to upload a picture and flickr is all different as well:eek:;)

Anyway, as images are all old I thought I'll ad a new one for you all to play with- blank canvas and something different etc.

Remember, you can edit how you want as long as it follows the rules- oh wait, there are none:D

I'll announce the winner Thursday around 12.00 if that sounds fair enough.

SmokeTrail
by Dr_Ozone, on Flickr

Thinking caps on people:)

Ok, not as many options as I had thought so a poor image to work with- apologies guys. However have had a few attempts- was getting a bit annoyed at the lack of good dragon pictures available although the main reason for this is because they aren't real I suppose:rolleyes:.... somewhat limiting some of the ideas I had:crying::p

Edit63
by Dr_Ozone, on Flickr

Edit64
by Dr_Ozone, on Flickr

Edit65
by Dr_Ozone, on Flickr

Anyway, you get the idea- what not to do:D

An editing game....with no rules!:) Looks like fun, please may I have a go? Thanks :banana:

Back