The "how would you edit this photo" game.

The only rule here is go easy on the gniggahs

Hey Bob ... that's truly excellent. :clap:

Nice one Bob or should I say, Sideshow Bob? Ha-ha, one of my favourites in the best cartoon show!:)

Here's my 1st go at this, I've got another idea...

View attachment 25208

I clicked to see a thread reply, coffee in hand, scroll down the page see the palace gates, take it in = like that, scroll a bit further, as soon as I saw Michael Jackson the coffee becomes sprayed across my laptop :D

Thanks guys. I titled the last one "Throw down another one Michael". :)

cat6.jpg

Who's that laying the brick David? Is it that revolution bloke, V or something? Like it.
Bob, that should be in the shops for Xmas! :)

Good Game .... OK shall we say final entries must be submitted by tomorrow night and after much deliberation I'll nominate the winner on Wed?

Good Game .... OK shall we say final entries must be submitted by tomorrow night and after much deliberation I'll nominate the winner on Wed?
Suits me fine, I've just had an idea about anarchists... or something :)

Isn't that #Rochester? ;)

Rochester??????
Is it an age thing :confused:.

Rhodese.
They had a by-election there Rhodese and a lady made an injudicious tweet about a "white van man" and lost her job :)

Thanks Jim, I’m hopeless when it comes to making cryptic connections.

Rhodese.

Well done Farmerjim :clap:

Some excellent submissions ... Rochester man, Palace Estates an' all.

But the winner is Bobiw for his Venetian scene. (y)

/

Well done Bob :banana: Looking forward to your image :)

:ty: :D Sorry, only just seen the last few posts (seem to have stopped getting thread reply email notifications)

Very subtle David, it took me quite a while.
I should have got right away as I have to do that twice a day.

I've just got David's prick pic [no inuendo intended! :)] Very clever.
here's my offering. Nothing clever here, just the usual dragons attacking.
View attachment 26434

That's all 3 of you guys accounted for with entries so shall I call it? I haven't done anything with it myself as I've been laptop'less this week and my PC at work ran away screaming when I tried to fire up PS on her (She's getting a bit slow, and cantankerous in her old age)

BUMP.

Has this thread gone toes up too. :(.

Rhodese.

Oopsie, I had to go without interweb access for a few days :eek: Then I forgot about this thread until you bumped it.
I shall have to go with the dragons due to the reaction my kids had when they saw it = "MUUUUUUM WE HAVE TO GO ALONG THE SEAFRONT RIGHT NOW!"
Silly sausages hehe.
Keep this thread alive, maybe give it a time limit if not called in x number of days?

Back