The "how would you edit this photo" game.

OK Bob, let's see who's around I'll post a pic when I can find something suitable.

Found it, it's another railway based shot. Only JPEG, soz, no RAW but there should be enough to play with! :)

Chrysanthenum on the track. by Farmejim, on Flickr

Last edited:
9427-1419354417-ed8c234f542277555528d749f4bf2908.jpg

About time I extracted a finger and had a go at this! I'll have a go tomoz if the office isn't too cold :)

something about the above image offends me but I can't think what.

;)

I thought that was a pile of snow :).
It’s the eyes, look into the eyes, not around the eyes into the eyes, look into the eyes.

Rhodese.

I was fine with that picture until you guys started talking about it! Now I keep seeing those eyes where ever I look, it's like they're haunting me :(

Neee ha ha ha ha!!!!! You are in my power,hic ... :beer:

As this test has been running for over 2 weeks I think it's time for a new one. I hereby judge that the winner is Rhodese :banana:with his skilful and highly offensive :) rendition of "Dog urinating on flower".:runaway:
Would you like to post something for us to play with Rhodese?

Cheers Jim.

No sooner the word

9800-1422092154-96282a882c65867d373e8981e8b3cf5a.jpg

Than the deed.

Lets see what lurks beyond ?

Rhodese.

BUMP

Roll up, roll up, more entries needed.

Rhodese.

I have just been reading the "How creative are you." thread and thought of here and how it once attracted loads of creativity.

So lets give it jump start, Jim your jet attack is the winner, over to you.

Rhodese.

Last edited:
Cheers, Rhodese, I'll attempt an upload when I've sorted a piccy.

Oh I forgot my edit :).
The spaceships where created from dessert spoons.

10087-1423920872-4cfeb78c9138d68303f185960d679aea.jpg

Rhodese.

This thread seems to have died but was clearly a lot of fun. In an attempt to bring back ridiculous pp, would anyone care to have a go at this? I figure a traffic warden has some potential... go nuts!

24255613416_4f1ee84389_b.jpg

Itssss aaallllliiiiiiivve!!!!

Hold your horses Nick, it will only live if people want to play, I have merely provided content to base the game around...

I was one of the original dragon men... Go right to the beginning to see my editing legacy in this thread hahah, it'll make sense...

That's weird, I had a long break from the forums until recently, yet I still remember some of the edits from early on. I don't think I ever had a go myself back then. But I've learnt a lot over the years so I'll be joining in this time round...assuming I get a chance

Back