The "how would you edit this photo" game.

I like these games, quickie...

bRuHC.jpg

Fixed the perspective and swapped out the sky, plus a little bit of grain added:

edit22.jpg

I agree :) love photoshopping things for the hell of it, you always get random results!

:plus1: I like that one

Well kinda went a bit quick on this one as wanted to get one in before the end..
as it was rome zues had to rear his head I suppose...

rome-_161_.jpg

These are amazing. Some of you guys are to good at photoshop!

It has been a tough decision as there are some strong contenders here but in the end I am picking this one:

bRuHC.jpg

I like the neat work done to clone out the rather ugly screen on the left, as well as the obelisk. The treatment to the rest of the shot is subtle but creates nice atmosphere.

The baton is passed to Roger to set this week's challenge.

BTW, this was my version of my own shot if anyone is interested. Bit of a crop & the moody sky intensified

rome%20%28161%29c.jpg

Ok Roger well done (y) good stuff :cool: Now come on give me something I can really go mental with :D

Very nice but i prefer my evil rainy shot with lighning bolt :D

What about my evil pope/vulture circling/lord of the rings/end is nigh shot?....

It's ok, the world isn't really coming to an end....yet!

Here's my feable attempt with it.
A rather distorted perspective made this quite tricky!

5559250181_60b946e233_b_d.jpg

Hi Roger

It was such a nice picture I just could'nt do a Mental one :D so I thought I would try and do some subtle changes and hopefully bring out the best (y)

9Vkm1.jpg

Sorry but I couldnt help myself :D At least there's no fire ..yet ;)

9Vkm11.jpg

9Vkm1.jpg

I didn't have any either I sourced from google and spent far too much of my saturday editing that!!

Back