The "how would you edit this photo" game.

yes, pull your fiery finger out Nick :D

Nice to see a lot entering ....due to being inundated with entries I give first prize to

new2me​

go to it big boy ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you ....

See what you can do with this crazy horse thing by SUNDAY 7pm

horse_move.jpg

............ and yes, I really did stick the laptop under the horse's muzzle and my Dobergirl's feet to get those pictures but it was somewhat defunct at the time with no memory, hard drive, etc

that's a bit like me, defunct, memory gone, no drive... :tumbleweed:

Stephen - it is not the talking sheep it is the horse with the lizard like tongue and bulbous eyes that amuses me the most

Thank you Christine, the eye is one of my reptiles from years ago that's been tweaked. (I've only got furry things now).
Your Dobe looks lovely. Very sleek compared to the great lump of a Bull-mastiff I've got now.

Your Dobe looks lovely. Very sleek compared to the great lump of a Bull-mastiff I've got now.

She was, she was a really lovely girl as was her daughter who was the last generation of my own breeding after many years. I now just have a monster of a rescue male Dobe who if I had known what he was going to be like I would never have taken him on although I can now leave him loose in the house for short times (at 4 years old) without him demolishing it.

didn't get chance to finish (what would have been a masterpiece) MrG's balcony view.. but i will slip one in for this :geek:

I don't like violence, Tom. I'm a businessman; blood is a big expense.

haha.. class! That was my first thought.. mafia hit. But i took the easy route instead :puke:

new2me by leftcurl, on Flickr

It's that time again and a nice selection of subtlety, current affairs and classic bloodshed (y)

I think I'm going to declare the winner of this five horse race as
:clap: Ste-phen :clap:

It's that time again and a nice selection of subtlety, current affairs and classic bloodshed (y)

I think I'm going to declare the winner of this five horse race as
:clap: Ste-phen :clap:

EEek, thank you. I thought the cosa nostra bedtime gift would take it. Thank you.

Have a play with this..

SettMeetsGoyt.jpg

Wednesday 7pm ish?

well done Stevie boy :clap:

nice wintery scene to obliterate too :puke:

not quite blown to pieces... but a little bit of disruption :puke:

Stephen by leftcurl, on Flickr

Thought i'd revisit an old idea

settmeetsgoyt.jpg

Sorry for the lateness folks, but after much deliberation and careful consideration I'm happy to say that Christine takes the prize with her excellent effort with the bottles of dye and small paint brush. Over to you Christine :1st:

Mr G's bears is a very close 2nd....

well done christine....i actually started to colour my edit in when i put a big fiery explosion behind the bridge... but after half an hour i thought, bugger that and just hit 'convert to black & white' :puke:

ooh, i wonder who will get the first post on page 200 of this epic thread? :eek:

Oh, that seagull looks a lot darker than it did on my screen, if it needs a brighter version please let me know. It is quite appropriate for posting here as was taken on one of the Hastings TP meets.

First time I have done colouring, I have just got a new tablet and pen as my last one stopped working and I could not get it to play nicely. I am not, so far, in the least impressed. What should take a couple of minutes is taking hours

A quickie from me; I'm not going to have a lot of time for the rest of the week so here's my effort..

gull13.jpg

:puke:

I might look for my own elephant and tortoise photos to see if I can recreate this before deadline ;)

img0842nl.jpg

Well done Christine :clap:

Heres my effort. I thought as it was taken at a TP meet I would theme it around that but may throw in another for laughs :)

GullEdit.jpg

new2me said:
I might look for my own elephant and tortoise photos to see if I can recreate this before deadline ;)

Love it... Terry Pratchett would be thrilled :)

Those three are awesome - unless I get a monster of an idea - I'm sitting this one out. :eek:

Those three are awesome - unless I get a monster of an idea - I'm sitting this one out. :eek:

No one has made a monster of it yet Graham so that might be your idea :)

I agree they are all awesome and look forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with by Sunday morning (twill be around 10 o'clock I expect)

To be fair, i've only cut an pasted one element of the photo into someone's artwork :naughty: It's a lot quicker than trying to organise your own models

discqt.jpg

Oh - ok then........ :puke:

img0842copy.jpg

And the motion blur is to show movement - not cover up dodgy editing of the feet.. ;)

Back