The Inconstant Gardner

• Thread starter Deleted member 26215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26215

... ...

Last edited by a moderator:
And the point is?

Other than self serving half wits trade feeble insults while the nation's politics hurtles towards total failure.

Her job at PMQ's is to answer questions from the house...not keep telling us what "The Honorable Gentleman Opposite." wants to do. He perfectly capable of speaking for himself.
Just answer the bloody question! :mad:

Edit. And she says he wants to "create uncertainty, sow division and crash our economy".
Well that's a stupid thing to say.

And another thing...She sits there giggling and grinning while the structure of the country collapses.

As you can probably tell, she gets right on my norks! :)

Last edited:
I obviously miss-heard the news report earlier, I could have sworn it was "the incontinent gardener"
And was trying to work out "why" ?
Oh well on with the show :D

I only watched a small bit of the PMQs today but the bit I saw did not do either of them any favours.

The country is on the brink of going to hell in a handcart and it wasn't long before they both descended in to the usual party insults.

Dave

I only watched a small bit of the PMQs today but the bit I saw did not do either of them any favours.

The country is on the brink of going to hell in a handcart and it wasn't long before they both descended in to the usual party insults.

Dave
I sort of agree with that...But while she sits there sniggering and giggling like a naughty schoolgirl (Dreaming of wheat fields?) He manages to keep his composure and act with a bit of dignity.

never had a problem with incontinence in the garden , can usually get to the khazi in time :beer:

It's the Yah Boo! schoolboy bully attitude of the MPs that gets to me, shouting a speaker down, baying and howling constantly. Those fu**ing idiots are playing with things that affect people's lives but they have no respect whatsoever.

And that's ALL of them, whichever side of the house they're sitting. If they'd put half as much effort into doing their best for the country as they do into making sure their nests are well feathered, maybe (just maybe) something useful would get done.

Back