The Inner Goth starting to show (Colour??)

Liking this presentation as well Gav, but me being predominantly a black & white worker I naturally prefer the mono version.

Always colour for me.

Loving the colours in this too.

Gaz

Very nice Gav, Not to take anything away from this image, but Goth usually says B&W to me.

Always colour for me.

Loving the colours in this too.

Gaz
Thank you, Gaz (y)

Very nice Gav, Not to take anything away from this image, but Goth usually says B&W to me.
Thank you, Chris, and there was me thinking I'd got away with no crit :p:LOL: I think this is why I did a B&W first, but we wanted to play with some colours, we wanted a purple light but my gels are limited, so decided on the green and pink, goth at a rave ?? :LOL:
Thank you for the feedback, I'll probably keep colours for plain clothing / bare shoulders.

Do Goths "do" raves? :D
not sure about raves, but last time I went to a Sisters of Mercy gig, the band were into the 5th song before enough smoke/dry ice cleared on the stage to actually see any of the band... Vague memories of weekends at Whitby are also full of lots of light and smoke, plus heavy use of strobes...

not sure about raves, but last time I went to a Sisters of Mercy gig, the band were into the 5th song before enough smoke/dry ice cleared on the stage to actually see any of the band... Vague memories of weekends at Whitby are also full of lots of light and smoke, plus heavy use of strobes...

Its not a culture I follow, so Fairy Nuff (y)

The B&W looks lovely and crisp but the colour version has a bit of warmth to it.
Great images either way!

gav, just an observation , in portraits I like less eye contact , looking slightly away gives a bit more "mystery" ? to the shot, then again I could be wrong:(

gav, just an observation , in portraits I like less eye contact , looking slightly away gives a bit more "mystery" ? to the shot, then again I could be wrong:(
Thanks for your thoughts Dave, why the sad face? Nothing wrong with personal taste or views :)

I agree 'eye contact' or 'looking off' can make a big differance to an image.

Back