The Next photo shall be....

Thank you folks, I appreciate your thoughts, please carry on with the thread, I feel really quite guilty now.:(

Or perhaps Admin could split the thread?

Sorry folks.

I do remember this from a news item at the time, and thought how tragic with the loss of so many young lives.
I would like to add my condolences and applaud you bravery for posting the image.
No need to apologies BTW (y)

Thank you folks, it's been and will continue to be, difficult to cope with, but I decided shortly afterwards that I wanted to record everything for posterity on a decent camera.

Which lead to me buying the EOS350D. That in turn lead to me looking through various Photography forums, and decided this was the only one worth posting on!

This is a very informative forum, with some brilliant posters, everything a beginner needs to encourage them.

:agree: Lets start a new thread and leave this one as a mark of respect for Gresh :)

:agree:

Completely agree Matty (y) I've started a new one.

Gresh, great respect to you for your bravery :)

Gresh, I don't know how anyone could cope with a loss like that. Please send my heartfelt wishes and condolences to your family, and don't feel guilty as it is incidents like this that remind us of what is really important in our lives.

Gresh, I can only echo what everyone else has said. Such a terrible and tragic loss. One that I couldn't even begin to comprehend.
Please accept my thoughts and condolences to you and your family.

Like Hacker says, don't feel guilty at all. It's only a thread, and I think starting a new one like has been done is a good idea, out of respect.

Regards

Gresh, I wholeheartedly agree with everyone else, your loss is truly tragic and I am lost for words. You and your family must have such an inner strength to move forward when you have lost so much, a parent should never have to experience the loss of their children.

Its seems so unfair, I admire your courage to even post such an emotional reminder of your tragic loss of your wonderful children.

Take care.

:agree:
I can't even comprehend such a loss...you and your family must have amazing strength

Again, thank you folks.

Talking about the kids is what keeps me going I think. It is an extremely difficult thing to handle, and I'm not sure I am yet, to be honest.

But the support that has been shown to us is phenominal, from this country, from abroad, from friends, from strangers, from everyone, it all helps us through.

And from the bottom of my heart, I thank you all.

Just to add my condolences to you and your family along with all the other members on talk photography.

An event truly uncomprehendeble to anyone.

The pictures and memories will never fade.

Stay strong.

Scott.

Back