The Official Fuji X Pro 1 Thread

Thanks Keith, she had a hysterectomy last week, the stitches are due out next Monday, she's an awful lot better now thanks!

:)

They can be tough buggers, our pets :) Our cat Scrappy was ill so we brought her to the vet to have her treated, he bluntly informed us she had a form of Cat Leukemia, said there was no point in medicating her as she wasn't going to last! We had her treated anyway .... that was over 3 years ago :D She wasn't going anywhere :)

This was the kind of face she made at the Vet :D - And yes, it was shot with my old Xpro1 ... still kind of annoyed with myself for selling it on
Scrappy 2 by K G, on Flickr

They can be tough buggers, our pets :) Our cat Scrappy was ill so we brought her to the vet to have her treated, he bluntly informed us she had a form of Cat Leukemia, said there was no point in medicating her as she wasn't going to last! We had her treated anyway .... that was over 3 years ago :D She wasn't going anywhere :)

This was the kind of face she made at the Vet :D - And yes, it was shot with my old Xpro1 ... still kind of annoyed with myself for selling it on
Scrappy 2 by K G, on Flickr
That's an excellent capture of Scrappy...! The XF35mm f/1.4 is a great all rounder piece of glass.

Had my usual Hospital appointment in Glasgow as an outpatient this morning and remembered to bring the camera with me as there's excellent photo opportunities with regards to the modern styled buildings within the Hospital grounds.

Angle and curve

Angle and curve by APM Photography, on Flickr

XP1 - XF18-55 - iso 200 - @ f/10

That's an excellent capture of Scrappy...! The XF35mm f/1.4 is a great all rounder piece of glass.

Thanks :) I loved that lens, so compact for a 1.4, and was very sharp even wide open, if I ever went Fuji again I'd look to get another

Back