The Official TP "Bah Humbug" Thread.

They might have them in store - that's where I saw them. Didn't spot that they're OOS on the web - must wear reading glasses!

Our local one had 2 left. Only in small though so didn't get one.

Jesus h tapdancin christ! The emails in the office are wishing everyone happy new year as well now. F*** Off!!!! :mad:

And breathe...

I know in the past I haven't posted 'Bah Humbug' appropriate material in here, so just wanted to restore some balance. Ill just leave this here...

bioieuticv0eejjrwbq1.jpg

Jesus h tapdancin christ! The emails in the office are wishing everyone happy new year as well now. F*** Off!!!! :mad:

And breathe...

Send replies saying "I will......WHEN IT'S THE NEW YEAR!" :punch:

I know in the past I haven't posted 'Bah Humbug' appropriate material in here, so just wanted to restore some balance. Ill just leave this here...

bioieuticv0eejjrwbq1.jpg

Much better, thank you.
You are welcome to visit with such material.

Just eight days 'til it's over.

9 days until the Easter eggs are in the shops (y)

If you count Lindt bunnies, they're already there.
Stealth chocolate!

If you count Lindt bunnies, they're already there.
Stealth chocolate!
Nope they don't count nor do cadbury's puke cream eggs

:D

Ok humbugs, now we are within spitting distance, Ive stopped immediately switching channels on the radio whenever a festive song comes on. Unless its Slade obviously. So whats your favourite christmas (there, I said it) song?

I think mine

Greg Lake - I believe in father christmas

Greg Lake's is good - right amount of humbug.

I'd add a song not really known as an Xmas song (don't think it was a single) but is excellent and strikes the right tone - Peace on Earth by U2. Despair, cynicism... Perfect for the humbug thread.

Ok humbugs, now we are within spitting distance, Ive stopped immediately switching channels on the radio whenever a festive song comes on. Unless its Slade obviously. So whats your favourite christmas (there, I said it) song?

I think mine

Greg Lake - I believe in father christmas

It saddens me to say it......but this is no longer the thread for you :(

I'm so tempted to make another account as cliff Richard and come in and sing to you lot on the hour every hour...... Give you miserable sods something to moan about :LOL:

I'm so tempted to make another account as cliff Richard and come in and sing to you lot on the hour every hour...... Give you miserable sods something to moan about :LOL:

No need. You're doing a good job already ;)

IN order to remain true......I fear I must confess to wee bit of shopping today :(

I'm afraid I did too,I bought the wife her pressie,pair of tyres for the car.
That can be forgiven.
Tyres are year round purchases.

IN order to remain true......I fear I must confess to wee bit of shopping today :(
3 hail Mary's and 5 our fathers for you Missy!
(And keep them to your self please :p )

3 hail Mary's and 5 our fathers for you Missy!
(And keep them to your self please :p )

Hail Mary full of.......

....oh, OK :)

I ain't gift wrapping them,I'll stick the receipt in an envelope, she can open it on Xmas day.
Sounds like a plan to me (y)

Stick a bow on them so she knows which 2 are hers.

They'll all be hers,I'll get the other two for her birthday in april.
2 matching pairs, you really do spoil her you know (y)

I make Mrs Nod buy her own. Wish she'd buy mine too!

I've enjoyed the last few days more than I'll enjoy Christmas.

Back