The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

Someones going to have to explain that one to me!!!
The blonde woman's head is on the page of a magazine. The person who took the photo thought it was a real woman staring at the person and didn't realise it was a magazine photo until the page was turned.

The blonde woman's head is on the page of a magazine. The person who took the photo thought it was a real woman staring at the person and didn't realise it was a magazine photo until the page was turned.

Got it, Cheers.

40595698_2051915818160670_1391911738567294976_n.jpg

I really hope that's your own shot!!! (But proper Colman's English would be better.)

People criticise shops for selling Christmas stuff too early.
Well, our supermarket sells birthday cakes and mine isn't for another 6 months!

An elderly married couple scheduled their medical examination on the same day so that they could answer any questions the doctor might have concerning their partner.

After the husband's exam, the doctor then said to the elderly man, "You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concern that you would like to ask me?"

"In fact, I do," said the old man. "After I have sex with my wife the first time, I am usually hot and sweaty, and then, after I have sex with my wife the second time, I'm usually cold and chilly."

The doctor said that he would examine the wife, and then report back to the man. After examining the elderly lady, the doctor said: "Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"

The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.

The doctor then asked: "Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after having sex the first time with you, and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you know why?"

"Oh that crazy old nut", she replied. "That's because the first time is usually in July and the second time is usually in December!"

There I was, sitting at the bar, staring at my drink, when a really big, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink, and gulps it down in one swig.

"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" he says menacingly, as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can’t stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I said. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener, and then my dog bit me, so I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I buy a drink, drop the capsule in it, and was sitting here watching the poison dissolve when you show up and drink the whole thing!! But enough about me, how's your day going?"

I saw a van today with the worst strap line I've ever seen.

it was a removals company van, modern, clean, well liveried- house clearances and bereavement services a specialty.

Strap line

"We care so you don't have to."

Ouch!

Last edited:

Some years ago, a mate of mine had an AC Invacar and a Kawasaki Z1300 engine as well as an evil, twisted mind. Not sure if he ever got round to introducing the 2 objects in a carnal manner but can imagine what the offspring would be like!!!

I saw a van today with the worst strap line I've ever seen.

it was a removals company van, modern, clean, well liveried- house clearances and bereavement services a specialty.

Strap line

"We care so you don't have too."

Ouch!
I’d email them and let them know the last word should be 'to'. :)

Not sure I could fit a whole one in - but I'm willing to give it a shot... (Purely in the interests of Science, you understand! :p)

Back