The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

I've seen Ivan B a couple of times.
I watch the 8/10 cats version sometimes, but that is the first time I've seen the guy, in fact that link it was sent to me via FB.

I quite like THIS guy too but he's dropped to second place ;)
The one I saw was "Live" and she walked on stage half way through.

Last edited:
Can't remember what that was on but I remember it too (rather vaguely, I must admit!) Might have been Comic Relief or similar.

Well, YOU (especially?) would be a bit miffed if a cat was swallowing you!

I have a mate who used to do circumcisions. The money wasn't great, but he got to keep the tips.

Would have been my Grandfather's 101st birthday today (if he hadn't died about 15 years ago!)

My wife's gran turned 99 in February. She was still teaching Bridge up until last year when she had a fall and had to go into a nursing home. Mind is still sharp but it's her body which is letting her down and causing frustration. I am a little worried that my mother-in-law will last just as long :oops: :$

Would have been my Grandfather's 101st birthday today (if he hadn't died about 15 years ago!)

Your post reminds me.

I paused to reflect earlier this year in that it would have been my fathers 101st.....he died in 1996.

My wife's gran turned 99 in February. She was still teaching Bridge up until last year when she had a fall and had to go into a nursing home. Mind is still sharp but it's her body which is letting her down and causing frustration. I am a little worried that my mother-in-law will last just as long :oops: :$

MiL is 90 this year. Still lives on her own and goes into her local town centre most days as well as coming into the city pretty much every Saturday.

Back