The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

My S2a left its mark like that (until I changed the rear crankshaft seal, anyway!) but my Defender was oil-tight.

My S2a left its mark like that (until I changed the rear crankshaft seal, anyway!) but my Defender was oil-tight.

As a former Series owner, it used to be said that it was time to be concerned when your landy no longer leaked oil and check the oil levels

My S2a didn't leave any trails like that until the day some gimp (let's call him Jim O'Neill) let the handbrake off when it was parked on a hill in a field in the Lake District...

It rolled down the hill, through a drystone wall, across a road, through another drystone wall, across another field and into Ullswater up to the rear axle.

Winched itself out, but was way too damaged to repair (I found after driving it home to Tyneside)

That was 1988, and not long afterward Jim's own Land Rover suffered a mysterious hole (akin to being blasted with a 2-bore shotgun) to the fuel tank.

Last edited:
Sorry to see Nicholas Parsons has died. I’m sure he managed it without hesitation, repetition or deviation.

Haven't you seen the signs? "NO HEAVY PETTING" so overweight dogs and larger are out but hamsters etc. are allowed.

How are the kids cooked?

Last edited:
Back