Edit My Images
No
photostream

Seems in good condition extras include

Pentavision 28-70mm macro lens
jessops 42mm uv filter
Olympus t20 flash gun
Manual adapter

Loaded the first film and took a photo of the dog, looking forward to using it properly. :):)

I now feel I want a larger lens. As for the camera I love it it feels sturdy and looks very nice. I think the eos will be given its marching orders very soon. :)

My all time favourite camera, I've got all sorts of cameras available to use, including an OM-1n and this one is the one I get out the most, I love its size and useability,

It looks a lovely camera, did it cost much to purchase?

It ows me around 55 pounds I believe :shake:

That was my first real camera (following a Zenit 11) - great memories - hope you get some good results with your first roll of that.. what was it called again? Oh yes... Film... :) Hope you'll share some images when you get them... Good luck with it..

Its amazing what good cameras are available for such relatively little money.

As for lenses, luckily the Zuiko lenses are at the more affordable end of the market too, so improving and upgrading your gear doesn't prove as mad as say Nikon or Leica.

just picked one up for £12 - body, 50mm, 70-300mm and a bag. picked up a manual adapter elsewhere for £7. with postage etc in, it comes to just over £25. the description stated it may need a clean, but hopefully it will be in decent condition - think i may get the technician on my course to give it a look over to see if all is kosher.

What a bargin

Mine ows me 130 pounds now :wacky: :shake:

Now added a 75-260mm lens and a whopper of a 500mm lens :D:D.

What a bargin

Mine ows me 130 pounds now :wacky: :shake:

Now added a 75-260mm lens and a whopper of a 500mm lens :D:D.

certainly, been looking for a month or so now, it finished at 11.50pm so i think i'll put my good luck down to that.

really looking forward to using film regularly now - really got the bug since i shot and developed my first roll a few weeks back for my college course (btec national diploma in photography). there's something very satisfactory about shooting it and then waiting to see your results, along with doing all the work yourself.

Back