Beginner The Peaks

The processing is a bit over the top, but i think there is a nice pic in there if you bring the sliders back.

Thank you,I'm just learning the basics of Lightroom,just what I needed thanks again.

I think the sky is a bit over-processed, but crop half of it away and you get a nice simple landscape image

Be worth converting to B&W and then adjusting the exposure, that way you will be able to ID what is overdone

I've sat up there many a time watching the world go by. Never shot that perspective though!

For me the shot is very over processed with regards to colour and it also looks to be a little soft/glowy in the foreground. Re-working the original will offer a far better final shot.

I agree with all the above with regard to pp. IMHO, composition could be made more interesting by walking forward a few metres, using the landslipped area as foreground and making Mam Tor a little more prominent in the frame.

Roy

I'd take the saturation down a little and perhaps crop a little off the sky and you have a great composition of three clear bands of colour/texture. (y)

Back