The Pick-Pocket..

You've got great DR in this take, Robin but I got
a problem: your title. It suggests an interesting
story telling shot…darn I just can't see it!!!

May well be because the picture is too small to
see the said action. Where is the pick pocket?

You've got great DR in this take, Robin but I got
a problem: your title. It suggests an interesting
story telling shot…darn I just can't see it!!!

May well be because the picture is too small to
see the said action. Where is the pick pocket?

Well I thought the guy on the extreme right could be the pick pocket exiting the throng of people to the left, plus may be what he's got in his hand could be his booty.. and is that beard false, perhaps his disguise along with the dark glasses, maybe he'll ditch those once he's sure of his getaway?

Robin

Last edited:
Being familiar with the location in Bath, I was wondering if the title was referring to the prices they charge in the Fudge shop on the right :)

wondering if the title was referring to the prices they charge in the Fudge shop on the right

That would elevate that larceny
to the rank of "legal operation"?
Really! :D

It is not a good idea to suggest people are pick pockets without irrefutable evidence...even in jest..they can sue and they would win.
Doing it on line is no less defamation, in this case lible.
It can be very costly indeed. Especially because things published on line are very long lived and tend to be difficult or impossible to totally erase.
It also puts forum owners in a vunerable position.

If you had created a 'setup' for editorial purposes where all identifiable persons in the image had been model released, then AFAIK such a title/story line is aok.

However, you have taken a street scene presented with a title which could be interpreted as libellous........that is why folk have posted in a cautionary/warning manner!

Back