The shameless bokeh thread

Love this Bokeh :)

jwCNB9Z.jpg

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Borough Market London UK of the Jaws of a fish on display at one of the stalls.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/40th @ F5.6, ISO-800, Handheld.
Jaws (M)-03361M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Just a simple Close Up/Macro type Snapograph taken in my garden of some Frost Crystals on a leaf.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look to this snap to emphasise the frost textures.

RX10M4, 1/30th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Raynox 250, Tripod.
A Touch Of Frost (2)-03498 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a very common sight these days of two people totally engrossed texting, possibly each other.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/140th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Texting Each Other (2)-03497 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of the hands of a guy texting.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 35mm F1.4 Lens, 1/800th @ F2, ISO-200, Handheld.
Texting Hands-03480 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Old lens fun.

Minolta Rokkor 50mm f1.4.

zRTk6TW.jpg

Nikon Series E 28mm f2.8 MK2.

UJ0jKUR.jpg

nqPIiBW.jpg

I bought that lens as I'd read on a famous bloggers site that it's one of the worst Nikon lenses of all time (I think that lenses other people think are rubbish are sometimes actually quite interesting) but TBH I think it's actually quite good. Small, light, cheap, sharp enough anywhere you'd put a point of interest in the frame from wide open and it handles nicely too. Maybe sample variation is the issue?

Another one taken with the Voigtlander 35mm f1.4 at f1.4 just to show that the bokeh isn't always funky.

JOjWiCv.jpg

Miranda 24mm f2.8 "macro" in Canon FD mount.

oLfKx1v.jpg

Last edited:
Back