The snail..

Name
Jacques
Edit My Images
Yes
I took this one in the back garden a few days ago and really didn't like it. I played around with a few things and presto, something creative.. :eek::facepalm:

Here's the raw, just converted to .jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

Last edited:
Before I clicked the thread I had a feeling it may be your post! :D

It's soooo pretty! Vintage warm sunshine snail, love it

Thank you for the comment Tracie, I'm definitely relieved you decided to drop by while knowing it was "my" snail :)

All this recent talk about the "ignore button" is enough to bewilder any unknowing poster.. :(

Shame there's no eye contact ;)
On a serious note though, it has a lovely feel about it, mystical even.
Was the original really that bad?

Not a bad shot and the PP is interesting, shame the snail is looking the other way.

Shame there's no eye contact ;)
On a serious note though, it has a lovely feel about it, mystical even.
Was the original really that bad?

Thanks Dominic, normally with my son and the puppy I just call out and get a "somewhat" usable shot when they look in my direction..

Sadly it doesn't seem to work with snails or the missus.. ;)

I'll add the "straight out of camera" photo to the first post.. then you can judge for yourself.. :exit:

Not a bad shot and the PP is interesting, shame the snail is looking the other way.

Thanks Graham.. I've got a good idea where he lives, I'll get a better one next time ;)

Thank you for the comment Tracie, I'm definitely relieved you decided to drop by while knowing it was "my" snail :)

All this recent talk about the "ignore button" is enough to bewilder any unknowing poster.. :(

You have a style of processing that grabs me and my kind of look :D

Yes I'm glad I'm not new or the ignore thread would send me hiding lol

Just seen your original snail image, nothing really wrong with it just lacks the punch factor that the creative pp one has.

That is so unusual it's lovely :)

Very nice imagery, Jacques!

Obviously, by the richness of the tones and
softness of your colour palette, I see you're
an avid listener and fast learner! I'am happy.

I'm still just a beginner, but I like to learn new things..

Back