The Ultimate Car Rig Photography Thread!

I found this site wanting to take photos of cars whilst moving to get that awesome effect and realize that I am way behind the trend, seems like you lot have been there and done that.

I am looking to make one of these setups and just wondered what you're all using now. I've read the posts multiple times and I seem to be confusing myself more and more.

I looked at the link provided for car camera rig but the price seems a bit excessive to me but then what do I know, just thought this could be built for a lot less.

If you're able t post the links to the latest parts, I'll get this built within the week and post my first images.

Thanks

I found this site wanting to take photos of cars whilst moving to get that awesome effect and realize that I am way behind the trend, seems like you lot have been there and done that.

I am looking to make one of these setups and just wondered what you're all using now. I've read the posts multiple times and I seem to be confusing myself more and more.

I looked at the link provided for car camera rig but the price seems a bit excessive to me but then what do I know, just thought this could be built for a lot less.

If you're able t post the links to the latest parts, I'll get this built within the week and post my first images.

Thanks

Hi mate. This thread has kinda gone stale since we set up the Facebook rig group.

You can find the group here...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1031850470212387/

I run the group so can approve you. It’s got loads of other rig photographers and plenty of help to get you started.

Sammy

Digging up an old thread by the looks of it :)

For whatever reason I feel like getting into some car photography (probably my renewed interest in cars) and wouldn't mind getting a car rig but don't want to spend a fortune for something I'm not sure I'll use much.

So basically what are some good options these days for a decent rig at a reasonable price, or are they available to hire somwhere?

hey! this thread seems to have dried up. We now have a group on Facebook that I think you just joined?

If not I can point you in the direction of it :)

That might of been me I joined last night...

hey! this thread seems to have dried up. We now have a group on Facebook that I think you just joined?

If not I can point you in the direction of it :)

Ahh shame :( it was wasn't me who joined the facebook group.

You should join the car rig photography page on facebook. It's the one with a brown audi as the cover photo. 3k members and its very helpful

Here's one I took yesterday

6m Rig
Nikon Z6
20mm f/1.8 lens @f/7.1
Rollei Glass 100mm ND1000
30 sec
Iso 250

20210815_143132.jpg

Back