The Ultimate Car Rig Photography Thread!

Here is one i did the other day.

28724939862_2862e6bf8d_c.jpg

Nah I think the first processed one was the right one to choose. The darkness and streak of yellow really works with the cars colour

That focus looks really good.

What is that in front of the windscreen?

What would people suggest as to the best suction mounts to get? I have read a few articles where some of the manfrotto ones have left marks on people's cars when used on paint, does this happen much?

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum but have always looked at this thread as an outsider. Has anyone managed to successfully build a rig that is A sturdy and B not too heavy for the car panels? If so, could you provide links for items used to build it or even better if there are any rigs for sale (not posted enough time to be able to see the classies yet) could you let me know as I would be happy to purchase one at the right price! Unfortunately, brand new is out of the question for me and too expensive. Thanks guy[emoji111]️

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum but have always looked at this thread as an outsider. Has anyone managed to successfully build a rig that is A sturdy and B not too heavy for the car panels? If so, could you provide links for items used to build it or even better if there are any rigs for sale (not posted enough time to be able to see the classies yet) could you let me know as I would be happy to purchase one at the right price! Unfortunately, brand new is out of the question for me and too expensive. Thanks guy[emoji111]️

lol have your read this thread at all? All my posts at the start relate to the building of a rig and the componants I used :)

lol have your read this thread at all? All my posts at the start relate to the building of a rig and the componants I used :)

Hi mate. I love your build thread but obviously the Photobucket images are no longer available.

No sure if you can re-host the main build pics, or put them into a DIY rig build PDF doc or something.

Obviously a lot of work so just a suggestion. Shame to see all your previous posts go to waste.

Hi mate. I love your build thread but obviously the Photobucket images are no longer available.

No sure if you can re-host the main build pics, or put them into a DIY rig build PDF doc or something.

Obviously a lot of work so just a suggestion. Shame to see all your previous posts go to waste.
I'm viewing through the app at the moment so haven't tried this out. Apparently there is a Chrome browser add on that may get around this https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj?hl=en

Back