The universal trigger interface (The little box)

Thanks
(y)

What woould be a nice touch is for you to auto register (and approve!) people using the detaila supplied when they purchase. Then you could email along the lines of "Here are your login details for our customer support section....".

Just as an FYI I've had three "purchase receipt" emails from "Wordpress". One Monday, one yesterday & one today (just after your "it's been shipped" email).

Cheers,
Brian.

oops
I'd rather over- then under-communicate, but that might be a bit excessive!
(we only got one lot of £££ tho :( )

PS for the avoidance of doubt, we are open for business
PayPal is working
credit/debit cards are putting up a fight
P&P is elusive, so we'd be grateful if you add one of those to your order
and don't forget the discount code for tp members ;)

Last edited:
Thanks
(y)

What woould be a nice touch is for you to auto register (and approve!) people using the detaila supplied when they purchase. Then you could email along the lines of "Here are your login details for our customer support section....".

Just as an FYI I've had three "purchase receipt" emails from "Wordpress". One Monday, one yesterday & one today (just after your "it's been shipped" email).

Cheers,
Brian.

When we do the "register here" page to register your product I can automatically create a "customer" user to the forum so it is quite doable....

Not that I can buy any time before the 24th, but do you think any other triggers are likely to appear before the discount disappears?

Just thinking to reduce P & P

The time from working prototype sat on my desk to working finished product sat on yours in unfortunately a bit longer than that so there will be no more new triggers before the deadline. We need to decide on which to launch next first! As that's a business decision Mike takes the lead with my input. I have posed the question but just at the moment he has the web site to look at. I'm just designing trigger 6 or 7 :)

Wouldn't be too bad if someone was approving the user registration requests ;)

hmm
I just checked - no-one is awaiting approval :rules:
I guess Darren saw your comments and did the necessary :)

I'm sure you'll let me know if you see things differently!

cheers
Mike

hmm
I just checked - no-one is awaiting approval :rules:
I guess Darren saw your comments and did the necessary :)

I'm sure you'll let me know if you see things differently!

cheers
Mike

Yep all sorted Mike :)

Okay - i've not read the whole thread so apologies if you've already answered but the 64 million dollar question - is card ordering fixed yet ?

Okay - i've not read the whole thread so apologies if you've already answered but the 64 million dollar question - is card ordering fixed yet ?

Worldpay have got back to us now saying we can go ahead, just waiting for John and Mike to switch it on and we are away :)

I'll give them a prod.....

management overview - nope
seems to be a multi-multi-step process
each time you complete a step - another door opens - with more steps - grr

but don't hold back - PayPal ordering is working just fine!

did I mention grrr:bonk:

yeah but swimbo can see the paypal account - my credit card bill is my problem

No, sir will be selecting the 'send it to my work address' option ,

Just do what my wife does wheni think she's wearing new clothes "this old thing, oh I've had it ages..."

So everything you have at the moment consists of Starter pack, soundtrigger, piezo vibration lead? Just trying to work out my order

So everything you have at the moment consists of Starter pack, soundtrigger, piezo vibration lead? Just trying to work out my order

We've basically launched with the following products:

Controller
Droplet detector
Sound detector
Computer interface lead (adds a high speed serial connection to Mac/Linux/Windows)
and vibration lead...

The starter kit is basically the controller plus droplet detector and a discount. Then with the 25% discount you get it all cheaper still.

We might as well have stuck all that into a more expensive starter kit as pretty much everyone has bought the whole lot to take advantage of the 25% discount :)

The computer interface lead adds lots of features such as controlling your camera from the computer, changing/viewing settings, upgrading software etc

Controller
Droplet detector
Sound detector
Computer interface lead (adds a high speed serial connection to Mac/Linux/Windows)
and vibration lead...

The starter kit is basically the controller plus droplet detector and a discount. Then with the 25% discount you get it all cheaper still.

We might as well have stuck all that into a more expensive starter kit as pretty much everyone has bought the whole lot to take advantage of the 25% discount :)

The computer interface lead adds lots of features such as controlling your camera from the computer, changing/viewing settings, upgrading software etc

not to mention
- USB power lead
- studio flash cable
:)

I've been awaiting approval for the forum since Thurs night!!

Sorry about that. Need to work out how to get it to send an email to me when someone registers. We are going to link it with the site registration. It's sorted now.

Well, I went into the red so thought sod it and placed the order :)

And thanks to MWHCVT went back and got the sound trigger too!

Damn you, did you have to release it the same month as both my car and house insurance ;)

Well, I went into the red so thought sod it and placed the order :)

And thanks to MWHCVT went back and got the sound trigger too!

Damn you, did you have to release it the same month as both my car and house insurance ;)

<<<<<< Even the bear has a sound trigger.

I wouldn't worry too much we have lots of new toys already sat here working, just waiting to tempt you in the future :LOL:

haha, I hadn't noticed the bear!

The main one I'm after is the laser trigger for the bird table, but the solenoid will no doubt get bought too.

haha, I hadn't noticed the bear!

The main one I'm after is the laser trigger for the bird table, but the solenoid will no doubt get bought too.

You COULD use the laser but you might injure a bird as their eyesight is more sensitive than ours. We have chosen a laser which is BELOW the level which causes injury but I wouldn't want to come home and find loads of blind birds on the lawn....

So you'll be wanting the sensitive micro PIR trigger then sir.....

Bah, another one!!

Just how many ways are there to flip a binary switch?!?!

I was thinking of the laser to catch them in flight coming or going from the table - would the PIR work for that too?

cowasaki said:

Controller
Droplet detector
Sound detector
and vibration lead...

Great. I could do with a gimme everything option :). Just juggling money and you'll have an order in the next couple of days..
I've found so many ideas.

Great. I could do with a gimme everything option :). Just juggling money and you'll have an order in the next couple of days..

See Mike never believes me about these things :)

I said "Starter pack 2" with everything would be a good idea seeing as how virtually everyone has bought everything anyway :LOL:

Can I add an external microphone to the sound trigger? if so what sort of plug am I looking for.

It is just a standard 3.5mm mono jack plug. It you buy a microphone with a 6.25mm jack plug you will need an adapter but they often come with one.

ok ok ok I give in!
I've added a Jumbo pack - got one of everything £279 - and discount runs until the end of May

Back