The Walking Dead...[CONTAINS TV SHOW SPOILERS]

I havent been able to find much press on that Marc. I would have thought there would have been more hype about it considering how closely related it is to TWD. Love to know when it starts...

So I assume that will be the 12th october for us here in the UK then? Really looking forward to this season. Ive got zombie withdrawals!
May I suggest We're Alive - a podcast audio drama?

For those that have BT TV, AMC is coming from 28th August which means Fear the Walking Dead will be shown.

As a naughty lad - just watched it and not sure whether I am impressed.

I agree the comment I would like to make may prove to be a spoiler so will wait till more people have seen it.

I found that it is hard to sympathise/empathise with a smack head as a main protagonist. As for the others too young and too pretty - maybe they are trying to appeal to the youth of today.

I gather I've missed something worth watching?

I did watch part of one episode and what I saw was just pure soap opera with not a zombie in site so I gave up and never watched another.

Episode 1 didn't do it for me. Episode 2 was my kind of thing.

Not long until Rick and the rest are back :D

I do enjoy both shows. I can't help thinking they could be better though. I think its the casting that's the problem.

Enjoying it so far, like how the momentum is gathering..... Funny thing is though (and this goes for TWD too) that no one has ever heard of a zombie before!

Morgan wasn't very happy with what was going on and I think the cast will be a lot smaller after next week haha

Good stuff. Not too fond of the black & white flashbacks, but the walker-herding was great.

I gave up on Fear the WD after 4 episodes, it's not in the same league as the original. I agree with some of the comments above, the characters are a bit weak (and the acting is really wooden.)

I thought the same about FTWD and gave up after the first four. I was told at work yesterday to watch the final two episodes, which I did last night...great TV! Shame it took so long to get there.

I wonder who did actually nick Morgans pb protein bar?

Back