The Walking Dead...[CONTAINS TV SHOW SPOILERS]

Opinions on episode 2? I just found myself fiddling on my phone. It didn't catch my attention at all.

Opinions on episode 2? I just found myself fiddling on my phone. It didn't catch my attention at all.
Me either. Episode 2 was more of the same.....Morgan can accurately hit fast moving targets with a handgun but apparently the guys with semi-automatic weapons can't hit a cow's a**e with a banjo from 10 foot. Then there's Rick uttering the fatal words to Darryl..."let's split up!". It's getting unwatchable and needs to pick up very soon.

Meh, just meh.

Maybe programmes simply run their course.

No idea how much longer the comic lasted.

Cheers.

The comic is still going strong, every month. It's the only comic I've ever read and it's great.

The TV show however...........

This storyline in the comic/graphic novel is widely regarded as the best part, trust the AMC executives to f*** it up!

Quite surprised by the mid-season ending. I wonder how long they will stretch it out for. I wouldn't be surprised if they get another 3 or 4 episodes out of it.

Quite surprised by the mid-season ending. I wonder how long they will stretch it out for. I wouldn't be surprised if they get another 3 or 4 episodes out of it.

Meh again from me, I'm afraid. Another occasion when Rick could have killed Negan. Carl was interesting to watch.

Cheers.

Meh again from me, I'm afraid. Another occasion when Rick could have killed Negan. Carl was interesting to watch.

Cheers.
I should add that it was also a meh from me too. I'll still watch next year and moan about it then too.

Cheers.
Personally I can’t stand Carl and won’t miss him (or his stupid hat and haircut).

This series has been the worst so far, hope it gets better in the second half.

Gave up watching last series and to be honest I don't miss it

this series has been quite good so far and looking forward to the rick grimes trilogy of films

Arrrgghhh. I don't know if I want to watch anymore :confused:
If feels like it's going on forever. All great programs wrap up in the end leaving you wanting more. This feels like they're milking it.

I'm sure I'll watch more though to see where it goes :LOL:

It's been getting worse for the last 2 or 3 seasons, the storyline is just repeating itself. I don't really watch it now, the missus has it on, I just browse the interweb in peace.

A quick look... Apparently they are called whisperers. A group of humans that skin the walkers and wear theirs skin as disguise :bat:

The Whisperers will be the new antagonists of the show. If they are anything like how they are portrayed in the comics, it'll be pretty brutal. They make every "Enemy" faced so far look very very tame in comparison, including Negan.

So not Zombie talkers, more people in Zombie drag :D

Last edited:
Good episode last night, wasn’t expecting anyone to die either so a big twist, I do want to know what Michonne did to everyone though

Back