The "What is it?" thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha! Then is it a remote control of some sort?

Aha! Then is it a remote control of some sort?

:thinking:........... to say yes maybe misleading ............but to say no could be a lie :shrug: ........................:D

:thinking:........... to say yes maybe misleading ............but to say no could be a lie :shrug: ........................:D

Mmmmm........... sounds like I'm in the right area then. Gotta go out now, skittles night, Olive Bush v Caldicot Arms. One you clever TPers will get it before the night's out:)

Garage door "plipper"?

Mmmmm........... sounds like I'm in the right area then. Gotta go out now, skittles night, Olive Bush v Caldicot Arms. One you clever TPers will get it before the night's out:)

Nah......Warwickshire's no where near me :wacky:

Last edited:
And by "now", you mean "eventually"?
whistling.gif

Flour/sugar shaker?

Jim, get that photo posted ASAP, or we'll get TBY to turn your head into the TP Pumpkin! ;)
Excellent! It worked!!!
meanhappy.gif

C'mon Jan - what you waiting for ? eh? eh? :naughty:
I was busy watching my team beat Elfsborg 1-2 in Europa League!
pleased2.gif

A thing from some disco lighting?

Otherwise, what Frank said! :D

...would have posted ages ago if it wasn't for an impatient little Troll.... :naughty:
*hovers mouse over RTM, but feel somewhat light hearted*

Excellent! It worked!!!
meanhappy.gif

I was busy watching my team beat Elfsborg 1-2 in Europa League!
pleased2.gif

A thing from some disco lighting?

Otherwise, what Frank said! :D

*hovers mouse over RTM, but feel somewhat light hearted*

No Boogie Nights here Jan :naughty:

So... it's almost 10 cm in diameter, nicely chromed and looks like a saltshaker (which it is not!), but the blue light...

Is the light part of the object?

So... it's almost 10 cm in diameter, nicely chromed and looks like a saltshaker (which it is not!), but the blue light...

Is the light part of the object?

Not sure where you're getting that 10cm from Jan.... and regarding the ble light - it sure looks like it's part of it but I must admit that I'd never noticed it before when looking at the object though I can't think what else it could be... :thinking:

...I'll have another (closer) look at it tomorrow :shrug:

Jim

omgonozmc6.gif

If I don't return again, then it's because I've been arrested!

Just checked the track'n'trace, and my new lens has arrived at the post office!!!

I'll sleep in the entrance hall tonight, waiting for the mailman... or pay the post office a "visit"...
blackhat.gif

I see the fingers as a reflection :thinking:........

so.....a domed air vent on something shiny/polished stainless steel/aluminium? :cool:

I see the fingers as a reflection :thinking:........

so.....a domed air vent on something shiny/polished stainless steel/aluminium? :cool:

Not an air vent either :)

...and FYI - the "blue light" is there inside the part of the object pictured but is more "spill over" from something else inside....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back