The "What is it?" thread - Part III

Nope!

Dalek's love button?

Nope!

I can't take another picture as its in a house that's 180 miles north of my current location!

It's in a bungalow in ruddington in Nottingham! It's part of the building

In or on the bungalow? If on, doorbell push?

The next time I get a shot, I'm taking the pic in complete darkness without a flash.
See how long it takes anyone to get that!
There's no point posting crap out of focus pictures that could be anything, then giving out meaningless clues...:p

The next time I get a shot, I'm taking the pic in complete darkness without a flash.
There's no point posting crap out of focus pictures that could be anything, then giving out meaningless clues...:p

+1

It's a game! Ffs.......

It's a double glazing window handle!

It's ok I wouldn't wanna live there.....if you read thread properly I'm 180 miles from it and was only there for a family emergency and only took the pic with my phone co's I didn't have my camera with me......

I took this image so as to not make you all wait 3 days until I was home again safely away from that northern dump called Nottingham!

I won't bother anyone on here again .....

It's a game! Ffs.......

It's a double glazing window handle!

It's ok I wouldn't wanna live there.....if you read thread properly I'm 180 miles from it and was only there for a family emergency and only took the pic with my phone co's I didn't have my camera with me......

I took this image so as to not make you all wait 3 days until I was home again safely away from that northern dump called Nottingham!

I won't bother anyone on here again .....
It was a joke ffs, can't you see the smiley at the end?
Maybe it's out of focus :D

Have to say I don't get all the bitching, at least half the photos posted on here are completely unguessable, in focus or not, without the clues. Is there a rule that says de-focusing is not allowed? How about narrow DOF?

Have to say I don't get all the bitching, at least half the photos posted on here are completely unguessable, in focus or not, without the clues. Is there a rule that says de-focusing is not allowed? How about narrow DOF?
It's not bitching, it's banter, or at least it's meant to be.
Anyone that doesn't have a sense of humour need not enter :D

In focus at least gives us a chance, even if DoF is shallow. Decent clues also help. Mark could probably have found something similar at home or work and posted that as another example of the same item rather than spitting his dummy.

If he (Mark) doesn't post something new, who's up next?

Back