The "What is it?" thread - Part III

I think John Cleese tried selling their larger cousin in a cinema once upon a time. And it's not a plane or Superman!

Bugger! I was trying to infer that I knew what it was without incurring the penalty of having to find something to shoot!!!

Try this for size...
View attachment 37491

Not a duck!

No part of any robot, mechanoid, android or telescope/bin/monocular. It is photography related...

Need quite a bit more than "a joiny thing"! It's made by a specific manufacturer but fits at least one other product from a different manufacturer and does the same job as it's intended to do. Confuzzled much? I am!

No.

'Nuther no.

Not lighting related.

That's definitely close enough! It's the little ring that goes between a Nikon DR-3 and the camera's eyepiece.
View attachment 37615

Originally made for old film bodies but also fits some DSLRs (including my D700) and the X-Pro1 Fuji. Handy for low level work when you get older!!!

NikonKev suggest you put another one up, since the filename of the photo is "Quadcopter 20Controller_zps0rgbfnyq.jpg"!. Unless of course, it is a clever ruse to throw us of the scent!

NikonKev suggest you put another one up, since the filename of the photo is "Quadcopter 20Controller_zps0rgbfnyq.jpg"!. Unless of course, it is a clever ruse to throw us of the scent!

Love it :banana: I did exactly that but didn't expect that someone would actually try and pull the image info......

So Cat's outa the bag...It's nothing to do with flying machines.
:jaffano:

Hinge area of a speedlight.

Light meter?

Nikon macro speed light ring?

Back