The White Shoes

Name
Geoff
Edit My Images
Yes
lost-shoes-6360.jpg

lost-shoes-6355.jpg

I found the shoes outside my house around 21:30pm on a Saturday Night as I went out for a bottle of wine, so had the idea of taking them up to Pende Hill and photographing them. It was a lousy day and you couldn't see further than 60ft - though to be honest I'm glad it was or might have got some strange looks wandering around the Nick O' Pendle with a pair of ladies shoes...

Very cool idea… love that!
Both images are interesting (y)

Questions:
Did you think that maybe they were reported missing?
Do you change at full moon?
What have you done with the girl that was standing in them?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks Kodiak, I did think of doing a series, bit like when people steal garden gnomes and send the owners pictures of where they are... but sometimes less is more - I think Edward DeBono said that... The same day I went to Pendle Hill to shoot these two walkers did get lost on Pendle Hill and had to be rescued by Mountain Rescue, I was only 60ft from the road that goes over Pendle and I couldn't see the road, it's quite easy to get dis-orientated up there as it's fairly featureless.

There's a local saying from around the area that goes along the lines of: 'If you can see Pendle it's about to rain, if you can't see Pendle, it's already raining...'

Missing, possibly!!! I think they were abandoned, maybe the lady that was wearing them was a little too worse for wear after a night out.. To be honest I've never been affected by the full moon, apart from the howling, which I thought was normal.....

variations here are possible
say...the shoes sort of as on the feet of a person one pointing a right angles to the other??

Back