The Witch is Back

Bruja

Los Cojones del Perro
Name
Just call me Mad Madam Mim
Edit My Images
Yes
It seems a long time since I was last on here, 5 or 6 years I think so I wonder how many of you remember me. But I think it is about time I picked up my camera again.

For those of you who don’t know me I’ve lived in Spain for 17 years now, although I did venture back for a couple of the TP meets including the first one in York many moons ago.

I also remember Mr Leebert liked some of my interpretations of the 52s themes for some strange reasono_O

Hello :wave::wave::wave: from Bruja

It seems a long time since I was last on here, 5 or 6 years I think so I wonder how many of you remember me. But I think it is about time I picked up my camera again.

For those of you who don’t know me I’ve lived in Spain for 17 years now, although I did venture back for a couple of the TP meets including the first one in York many moons ago.

I also remember Mr Leebert liked some of my interpretations of the 52s themes for some strange reasono_O

Hello :wave::wave::wave: from Bruja

Hiya I remember you and your totally amusing interpretations in the challenge threads, can't remember if it
was 52s or 365s loved them

Good to have you back (y) :):wave:

Last edited:
Welcome back Bruja, get snapping and enjoy your self here :wave:

I wonder how many of you remember me.

Hi Jill,
Its good to see you log in again. :wave:
The 52 is still running, you are welcome to jump in, anytime, if you fancy a little practice..
I'm sure there will be names in there that you recognise.

Last edited:
Im afraid I dont remember you and Ive been here around 12 years, but welcome back anyhow :)

Les

Welcome back.(y)

Back