Things Left Behind (14) (Dungeness)

I like it. Do you think this sort of image works better in b&w than colour?

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply. (y)

"With this sort of snap & conditions I prefer to work in mono"

George.

I like the B&W, but I think the horizon is a little high in the image.

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.(y)

George.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of one of the many old boats on the beach that have just been Left To Rot.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 10-24mm Lens, 1/950th @ F8, ISO-200, Monopod.
Things Left Behind (14)-03251 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y)

George.
Love this subject and capture great monochrome image(y)

Love this subject and capture great monochrome image(y)

Thank you fellow snapper, As always I sure do appreciated your reply.(y)

George.

I was only looking yesterday on google maps at what was out there. I have a meeting coming up around this area. It’s only going to take me about an hour so looking around for something to make the drive a little more worthwhile.

Any recommendations around the area?

I like the photo tend to agree with jerry horizon looks a little too high. Maybe try and find a different angle and use the lines on the boat to pull your eye into into the photo.

However, I love the back and white in photos like this!

I was only looking yesterday on google maps at what was out there. I have a meeting coming up around this area. It’s only going to take me about an hour so looking around for something to make the drive a little more worthwhile.

Any recommendations around the area?

I like the photo tend to agree with jerry horizon looks a little too high. Maybe try and find a different angle and use the lines on the boat to pull your eye into into the photo.

However, I love the back and white in photos like this!

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciated your reply.(y)

George.

Back