Things that really tick you off!!

20 stone.

part time

hiccup?????

jesus!!!

We're lost

One joyful thing for me today, purchased another 512K of RAM today and PC now running like a Canadian sprinter ;)

rofpmsl

Gonna pop round with a substance misuse test and ban your pc :)

:) Just you try it ...

20stone policeman, I was worried until we bowled them out for 45 :)
Our 1 day record impressive of late ... unbeaten in 5 games - on a roll

fair enough..... lets see how we fair against the bully boys ;)

Our 1 day record impressive of late ... unbeaten in 5 games - on a roll

I suppose, nice win against the aussies in that as well

Oh yes, and bad spelling! ;)

What ticks me off?

Well, this week it's stupid company directors who go off on a half cocked whim and causing financial grief to me.

I was told my paydate was being changed, so off i toddled and moved all my direct debits at my expense because my mortgage required a holiday period because the new paydate would have meant the payment was in the following month by a couple of days.

So, they all got moved and today they announced that the're not going to bother moving the date after all :bang: :razz: :annoyed:

What ticks me off?

Well, this week it's stupid company directors who go off on a half cocked whim and causing financial grief to me.

I was told my paydate was being changed, so off i toddled and moved all my direct debits at my expense because my mortgage required a holiday period because the new paydate would have meant the payment was in the following month by a couple of days.

So, they all got moved and today they announced that the're not going to bother moving the date after all :bang: :razz: :annoyed:

Now that is annoying :thumbsdown:

Cricket is one of those soft southern shandy drinkers games Sawman, best not go there.

Now that is annoying :thumbsdown:

you don't know the half of it!

I despatched a very carefully and skillfully crafted email to the head of HR about their arrogance and continual ability to work against the best interest of the staff. I got a single sentence reply back saying he aknowledged receipt of my feedback and comments.

Git, would have got a tirade of verbal if he'd bother to pick up his phone :bat:

Old people in Nissan Micras, well generally anybody in a Nissan Micra but old people especially tick me off!
Is it the people or the cars. I can't stand the cars. Why did they decide to base the design of the latest model on a London black cab?
I saw a convertible one on the M25 today, a shocking shade of pink :puke: :puke:
Things that tick me off:
1. I can't stand getting stuck behind motorists who breaks every time they see a car travelling in the opposite direction.
2. Motorists who pull out in front of you just to drive slowly and then turn off again at the next road.
3. Mobile phones. Why do people have to be on them all the time. I don't have one and don't want one.
4. As a non smoker, smoking being banned in most shopping malls but smoking is allowed in the coffee shops and cafes usually located at the bottom of the escalators. Never mind the smell of smoke which is bad enough, what about hygene.
5. BMW and Mercedes drivers (not all of them) who were to tight to pay for indicators' which must have been an optional extra or if fitted don't know where they are/ how to use them.
6. The theiving tax man, he should get a job of his own and stop nicking my hard earned money he should also stop looking for ways to nick even more of it too.

Theres is probably lots more but I'll let some one else have a go.

Things that make me feel good, spending time with my sons, achieving a fairly decent photo. Winning an auction on ebay without the bidding going up to my limit so I feel I got the item cheap. :D :D

Things that make me feel good, spending time with my sons, achieving a fairly decent photo. Winning an auction on ebay without the bidding going up to my limit so I feel I got the item cheap. :D :D

aww that's great, how about a thread hearing what really "makes one smile" at the end of the day. :)

Jewel :D

The one that gets me going - and I see loads of 'em- is the guy driving in front of me, who sees the car in front of him signalling to turn left, and carries on at exactly the same speed, assuming the car in front will have turned left and cleared the carriageway by the time he gets there, when it's perfectly obvious this just wont be the case.

So instead of just easing off the gas a little, he finds his route obstructed at the last second, and makes a wild erratic swing to the right to overtake - often into the face of oncoming traffic!! :puke:

Anticipation = diddly squat!

Aaaaaaaagh! :bang:

The one that gets me going - and I see loads of 'em- is the guy driving in front of me, who sees the car in front of him signalling to turn left, and carries on at exactly the same speed, assuming the car in front will have turned left and cleared the carriageway by the time he gets there, when it's perfectly obvious this just wont be the case.

So instead of just easing off the gas a little, he finds his route obstructed at the last second, and makes a wild erratic swing to the right to overtake - often into the face of oncoming traffic!! :puke:

Anticipation = diddly squat!

Aaaaaaaagh! :bang:

Yep - defensive driving should be part of the test and reinforced every 5 years.

All 4x4 drivers who get irate when it's pointed out to them that they're idiots for driving stupidly oversize cars in an environment (crowded cities) that they are plainly not designed for.
Drive a 4x4 in a field, forest, desert, jungle, wilderness etc - fine.
Habitually drive a 4x4 in Town - you're a Tw&t.

Don't even think about asking me to apologise for this one.

I'd ask what a **** was, but given my recent Nikon jibe i'd fear a 'smart' bomb attack :cautious: :D

I could tell you but I'll leave that to Minimeze, Inaglow and the other Girls.

Smart Bombs for smart targets, dumb bombs for dumb targets.

:LOL: steady Arkady - we have enough wars on our hands! Time to play nicely again :p

:LOL: It's so good to have you back Rob :D :D

Sorry not your fault.
Bad day. 2/3 of a bottle of scotch after 3 bottles of wine after being told by a girl I fancy that I'm too old for consideration (true but no solace in verity).
Now sitting here, stripping, cleaning and assembling my grandad's Luger for the 5th time. Best I go to bed.

Sorry not your fault.
Bad day. 2/3 of a bottle of scotch after 3 bottles of wine after being told by a girl I fancy that I'm too old for consideration (true but no solace in verity).
Now sitting here, stripping, cleaning and assembling my grandad's Luger for the 5th time. Best I go to bed.

You must be slowing down a little, why is there still a third left? ;)

Give it time, I only opened it 45 minutes ago.

Sorry not your fault.

No worries - no offence taken!;)

At least she said age was the factor - for me its cos i'm too ugly :(

Put the Luger away and finish the scotch

I've been here before, Threw the bullets away after the last time. No worries.

Sorry not your fault.
Bad day. 2/3 of a bottle of scotch after 3 bottles of wine after being told by a girl I fancy that I'm too old for consideration

Ouch. There are kinder ways she could have put it! have a :hug:

Hope the hangover wasn't too grim?

Hmmm... don't recall any of these posts. Must have drank more than I thought...

Back