thinking of selling my 350d

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

I am thinking of selling my Silver 350d with the 18-55 USM kit lens it was bought in April 06 its got about 5000 clicks on it body and lens are in great condition and it will come in its original box with all bits + a Jessops 1gb CF Card. I dont have a clue what it would be worth, Can anyone plz give me an idea of what i should advertise it for

thx
Alan

The black ones go for between £180 and £200 but the silver is harder to shift for some reason. I would price it at £195 and drop to £180 on offers.

They sell on ebay for around 300 in good condition

and if u have a complete kit with lens and card I would pay 300 for it.

Mike

yes it is the complete kit as when i bought it all books disks etc

They sell on ebay for around 300 in good condition

and if u have a complete kit with lens and card I would pay 300 for it.

Mike

Really? They are only £320 new with the kit lens ...

The 400D is only £345 so I would say £300 is seriously optimistic :(

I saw one go on ebay for £290 i just paid £399 for my Silver 400d from Jessops it was the same price at warehouse express

I think as well, if you have some good glass to go with it then that would help, say a tele or a prime?

it really just depends on who is bidding on the bay

I have seen things go on the bay for stupid money

Mike

I flogged a silver 300D body on ebay before Christmas with an old Lowepro bag, no lens and a 512 CF card with manuals and a battery and charger for 200 quid. I have to say I was expecting less to be honest.

Thats the thing with ebay now though. Everyone uses it so therefore the price is bound to go up. Couple years ago you could get 'real' bargains, but not so much anymore :(
And it is full of sharks. lol
I saw a 350d kit, apparently near mint condition, going for 400!!!!! I paid 500 for mine, 3 yrs ago. lol.

My black one + kit lens sold recently on ebay for 235.

That was the second time I listed it. The first time it sold for 280, but the person who bid for it in the last second reported his account as being taken over, so I couldn't even offer it to the second bidder and had to relist :(

The other issue is the fee's on eBay and paypal which drops the price. You also have the added hassle of people not paying up etc. I find it's full of bargain hunters these days with less genuine buyers.

You won't get £300 for a Silver 350D. The silver ones are less popular (most people will rather buy a black one) so as h4rri said, harder to shift.

Your looking at maybe £200, £300 maximum but it's unlikely since you can get a 400D brand new for like £350.

Back