thinking of updating my camera

Name
Ryland
Edit My Images
Yes
i am thinking of upgrading my camera, at the moment i have a old fuji s602zoom and i now think it is starting to hold me back. the problem i have is i don't know what to get?. i'm tempted by the canon SX10 IS with its long zoom or go and make the jump to an slr like a 350d. i want an good all rounder

thanks
Ryland

Can't go wrong with a 350d. I started digital with one of those and had a great time with it. Still got it. In fact it's up for sale in on this site if you fancy taking a look. :)

and....

if you were interested in it, as you are so close to me we could meet up and you could have a play with the thing!

see pictures of it here:

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=161701

sorry this is going to be a very hopeful christmas present if i can talk the wife and mother in law around

get the dslr. I went bridge and want the dslr........

Can you still buy a brand new 350D? not sure you can - you don't see them now.

I have used the first seller before now, all was good. Fast delivery etc.. Hope that helps!

product-5303202.jpg

fuji still do good bridge cameras...i am considering the

1500 at £132

i am content with Mp sufficient for my needs and glass attached

that picture is of the camera i got now fuji s602z its ok but i am starting to get problems with shutter lag on motorsport stuff and at crufts last year it was useless in the low light conditions in the end i gave up and used it to take video:thumbsdown: DOF is not that good either:( could do with more zoom as well, i know if i get an slr i will have to get a large zoom as well

someone has an older fuji bridge in the for sale - s6500fd - twisty zoom for the dslr feel, try that, bargain at£100+p+p

Moved to Talk Equipment :)

Go for a DSLR, you will not regret it. There are loads of bargins to be had now as camera makers flood the market with new models all the time!

A used 20d and kit lens can be got for £200. I had a 350d, then 30d and now 5d.

I found the 350 a bit small in my hands but the 30 and feel spot on.

You might need a long lens if u do crufts etc, so take the cost of that into account as well!

Go for a DSLR, you will not regret it. There are loads of bargins to be had now as camera makers flood the market with new models all the time!
A used 20d and kit lens can be got for £200. I had a 350d, then 30d and now 5d.
I found the 350 a bit small in my hands but the 30 and feel spot on.
You might need a long lens if u do crufts etc, so take the cost of that into account as well!

off to the hunt...best of luck

:)

Back