Third party iOS Photo app that all photos default to?

Name
Jasmine
Edit My Images
No
Is there such an app that all photos default to? So, if I take a screenshot on my iPad or a picture on my iPad or save an image on my iPad, I want it to store to a 3rd party photo app, not the built-in one, Photos?

It’s not clear to me what you are trying to achieve. I think if you use the iOS Camera app the photos are bound to end up in Photos. Both Google Photos and DropBox Photos will automagically copy new photos from the iOS Photos app. I think if you use a 3rd party camera app there may be a choice of storage.

Okay I'll try again. I am not talking about pictures for my bisiness etc or saving stuff to Dropbox or Google Photos etc online by the way.

I essentially want a better app than the default iOS Photos app, but I don't want to have to move any picture that I save from an email or website, or taken with the camera, from iOS Photos to a 3rd party app. I want the 3rd party app to be the default app that these 'captures' are stored. I hope that is clearer.

Photos is a folder rather than an app isn’t it?

Affinity (an editing app) let’s me open images from Photos.

Photos is a folder rather than an app isn’t it?

Affinity (an editing app) let’s me open images from Photos.
No Photos is an app, you can do editing etc with it.

Okay I'll try again. I am not talking about pictures for my bisiness etc or saving stuff to Dropbox or Google Photos etc online by the way.

I essentially want a better app than the default iOS Photos app, but I don't want to have to move any picture that I save from an email or website, or taken with the camera, from iOS Photos to a 3rd party app. I want the 3rd party app to be the default app that these 'captures' are stored. I hope that is clearer.
Generally it’s impossible to change the default apps in iOS ~ you would lose a lot of functionality if you could.
If you use a 3rd party app (Snapseed etc) for editing you have access to your photos in Photos and when you’ve finished editing they are save back to Photos. So you could look at Photos as just being a folder, as @Mozthecat says.

Generally it’s impossible to change the default apps in iOS ~ you would lose a lot of functionality if you could.
If you use a 3rd party app (Snapseed etc) for editing you have access to your photos in Photos and when you’ve finished editing they are save back to Photos. So you could look at Photos as just being a folder, as @Mozthecat says.
Okay thank you. I didn't think it was possibly because I couldn't really find anything other than jailbroken stuff and I don't want to go down that way. The big thin I do not like about the Photos app is that photos remain in the Camera Roll once Ive added them to a folder. If I could get rid of that I would be a step closer.

Back