This Evenings Finds - macro

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
A walk out this evening before the sun went down produced some nice finds, but the wind is a real pain.....
silver-studded-blue.jpg

peacock6.jpg

hover01.jpg

A brilliant set.............can't fault these:clap::clap:

Phenomenal set - 1 and 3 are out of this world! Great detail and co;ours!

Top Marks! :clap:

:notworthy: WOW!!!! Amazing detail!!!! :clap:

I thought mine were quite good til I saw these! :LOL:

That first one is stunning!

Can you talk me through the settings you use for these shots? What I mean by that is that I have just bought a 430 EXII to use for macro on my 100mm macro lens. Can't make anything work how I want it.

What settings do you have your flash on and do you have any settings on your camera flash menu set up? What's your exif on any of these shots too?

Hope you can share your info as I strive to get any macro shots half as good as yours!

Very impressive!

Can you talk me through the settings you use for these shots? What I mean by that is that I have just bought a 430 EXII to use for macro on my 100mm macro lens. Can't make anything work how I want it.

What settings do you have your flash on and do you have any settings on your camera flash menu set up? What's your exif on any of these shots too?

Hope you can share your info as I strive to get any macro shots half as good as yours!

My Flash settings are ETTL - No.1 image exif as follows Exposure Program : manual, f16 - 1/200 - iso 200 - I do use my homemade diffuser sometimes but I can also get away without using it. I dont know wether this helps any - hope so happy shooting

Back