THIS IS ART

Now I know there not enough space for your words saying sorry to me after you see next of my work :) I accept without you even saying sorry and yes I do watch south park so your humur is known to me!

I am showing you LOVETOAST is stronger than the haterabbit

1247863753053463000.jpg

Now I KNOW it's a wind up! ;)

You could be a teacher of teachers imho ;)

md(y)

:cautious:do you have a brother called shian:cautious:

is it???

don't forget us ladies too please paleblue!!:LOL:

I am showing you LOVETOAST is stronger than the haterabbit

utterly priceless. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

sorry, ladies too. i think the bridge is his next piece. it connects with the decisions we make in life, like whether to climb to the top and throw hate-rabbit off while eating love toast.

I fancy myself as an artist, so artmessiah should appreciate this as a fellow artist. I did my own rendition of 'the bridge', Artmessiah is the troll:
73261718.png

Ahhhh....now you see THAT I get! You are a true genius paleblue. I can totally see the journey of life in your masterpiece. Hats off to you.:clap:

On the plus side, the pic in the first post has great bokeh.

Um, that's it really.

i just knew you would all be happy with last art creation and as thanks for nice response I present other artwork titled "all are happy in artwork for you"

1247872777009926000.jpg

E.

u seriously need to get a life

I think on the last one, you've cropped too tightly on 3 of the photos and the middle one is just not holding my interest that much, bit too corporate for my liking ;););)

(to the tune of the Monty Python spam song).....troll.....troll......troll......troll........

LOVETOAST - I nearly choked on my cuppa tea. Damn, maybe I should've choked and got a phot of it, now that would be art. This thread has had me in stitches....

This has had me rolling on the floor.

I think Art Messiah is just pimping his ego.

Well I am sad that you call me an animal I only want to share and make you all smile

You've made many people smile here, you should be happy and not sad.

LOVETOAST is a creation of sages.
Maybe this should be transformed into song too (y)

LOVETOAST is the way forward (y)

Dunno about you lot but I love it, it evokes fireworks in my soul, Nom nom nomming at my heart!

Whatever that means :shrug:

:LOL: :cautious: :LOL:

I personally see them as very niddrieistict, with a touch of gorgie and dalryism.

you all are happyest at the toast artwork so i can only spend little time on this concept art but it will be worked unto just as much quakity is others

mr lovejam!

1247874686084664200.jpg

And yet the mods dont like wedding theads that are a waste of time and space:shrug:

Back