This Morning

I love the first with the light, the mist, the colours and the reflection of the trees contrasting with the sharp frosty grasses at your feet. It may be me but it looks like it's leaning very slightly right? I'm sure it's not, but it may be an illusion due to the bend to the left as the river disappears.

Really like number 2 although i think i would crop from the left, the little bit of dead space. Other than that its absolutely stunning!!!

First is a beauty.

Love the first image, would love to see this sort of shot in spring/summer

Cracking couple of images

I love the first with the light, the mist, the colours and the reflection of the trees contrasting with the sharp frosty grasses at your feet. It may be me but it looks like it's leaning very slightly right? I'm sure it's not, but it may be an illusion due to the bend to the left as the river disappears.
Thanks Jan. I did straighten the original but I'll have another look

Really like number 2 although i think i would crop from the left, the little bit of dead space. Other than that its absolutely stunning!!!
Thanks Mike. I think I agree about a further crop

First is a beauty.
Thanks Ruth

Love the first one.
Thanks Robert

Love the first image, would love to see this sort of shot in spring/summer
Thanks Boon

number 1 is a belter
Thanks Holty

Cracking couple of images
Thanks Phil

Two very nice shots Sir, with #1 being a "Cracker" in my book.(y)

George.

yes its a stunner
moving the top edge down a bit enhances the magic of it
cheers
geof

Two very nice shots Sir, with #1 being a "Cracker" in my book.(y)

George.
Thanks George

Love 1 apart from the mist. I prefer clearer conditions to this but its a lovely scene nevertheless and lovely to see a winter frosty scene
Thanks Steve. I'd have actually have liked a little more of the mist LOL

yes its a stunner
moving the top edge down a bit enhances the magic of it
cheers
geof
Thanks Geof

First one is excellent, real winter wonderland shot. Second has that issue with crazy greens you get when partly frost covered for me. Personal thing!

First one is excellent, real winter wonderland shot. Second has that issue with crazy greens you get when partly frost covered for me. Personal thing!
Thanks Craig. I'd have liked less green as I was wanting a totally frost filled image. But hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Really like the first image but not too sure about the second. The suggested crop may help me like it more?

Last edited:
Back