This weekend, where you at? 21/08/2010

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I'd beat Tony to it this week ;)

Where are we all this weekend?

I'm at Liverpool on Thursday night, Everton v Wolves on Saturday then Man City v Liverpool on Monday.. so a nice spread out weekend :)

Sheffield v Leigh Thursday night, an amatuer match followed a Cricket final on Saturday, then either Castleford v Harlequins or Featherstone v Barrow on Sunday

Busy boy then Phil. Given that I am temporarily without a mkIII and 400mm then I'm restricted to Cardiff City v Doncaster for Craig Bellamy's debut on Saturday.

Hopefully Canon will hold good on their turnaround times and I'll get them back by the weekend. Otherwise I'll be hiring a lens for Saturday.

Monday is the CB40 floodlit cricket match between Gloucestershire and Essex round the corner from my house.

I'm on nights this week, so not much on really, other than Doncaster RLFC vs Workington Town RLFC on Sunday.

Busy boy then Phil. Given that I am temporarily without a mkIII and 400mm then I'm restricted to Cardiff City v Doncaster for Craig Bellamy's debut on Saturday.

Hopefully Canon will hold good on their turnaround times and I'll get them back by the weekend. Otherwise I'll be hiring a lens for Saturday.

Monday is the CB40 floodlit cricket match between Gloucestershire and Essex round the corner from my house.

Quite, got weddings on Friday and Sunday too... just to fill in the gaps ;)

Should be in at Arsenal V Blackpool on Saturday

I put in for Fulham V Man Utd but still waiting on the dataco site to confirm.
I'm kinda hoping for a rejection as last two times I've covered us at Fulham we have lost ;(

not got my jobs for weekend yet... did a match last night.. Would presume accrington v macclesfied sat and some cricket sunday.. but really dunno for sure yet...

Middlesbrough v Sheffield Utd on Sunday then down to Hartlepool Utd v Wigan Ath on Tuesday, all being well.

Last edited:
Im at Burnley Vs Leicester on saturday, day off sunday then no more shoots till the end of September :(

Well my weekend has just got a lot better as I will also be photographing the NPower girls this weekend as well.

Never say this job doesn't have its perks.

Well my weekend has just got a lot better as I will also be photographing the NPower girls this weekend as well.

Do we guess or google.. ... you tease you! :)

images

:naughty: :D

I'm sure they all have degrees in Politics and Law from Oxford and Cambridge.

EDIT: Oh, actually a lot of them do. :eek:

But can they do a full english at 8am? :) including cutting the fat off me bacon...

knocked back for Fulham V Utd, oh well beer and tv for me then on Sunday. Not sure what we have done to upset them ,shame as I can walk to the ground my my place!

Npower girls, looking forward to the pics ;)

Agh....Canon RCC at Elstree have lost marks here...was told yesterday to phone this afternoon and get a status update only to be told "the technicians are all leaving now - can you ring back tomorrow after 10am".

So, anyone got a 300 or 400 I can borrow for Saturday!? :bang:

haha, when i say geeky, i dont mean normal specks, but real ronnie corbitt style!

No tats and no glasses for me yet..
Dont ever do the tattos ever Rob, mine are a result of spending my teens in gangs (woodsome warriors) living on a rough housing estate after parents broke up, that was a massivly hard 6 years but it meant i learned how to fend for myself and put family first.

The tats are my only regret in life

The tats are my only regret in life

Mine are so old ya cant read the writing on some. many yrs ago i looked into laser treatment.. 6 quid tat wanted 1600 to maybe get rid hmmm

just glad i never did the neck or top of head like a lot of me mates... was i too brainy or too soft.... the latter i think :)

I have a mate who had his head shaved and had TYSON (Boxer) tattoed on back of his head when he was young and stupid, hes now older and bald and is even stupider now

im on a wedding on sat then hull k.r v wigan on sun, so should see plenty of fighting this weekend !!!!!!

Back