This'll keep you away from big brother tonight........

currently trying to work out how to avoid the circular saw......

What circular saw?! :thinking: I've managed to blow up the bell and the person in the cave. :nono:

:thinking: I'm sure that guy is not supposed to become a red stain on the tall rock but i can't stop him blowing himself up :)

Might go back another time. Gets a bit frustrating when you don't have a clue what you are doing :)

Gandhi said:
well. Anybody got anywhere yet then?

Yes, I've managed to bounce my monitor off the patio window and turn the air blue in frustration.:bang: :annoyed:

whats that random dog thing that kills the little man?

Ok,

first thing to do is turn the arrow round and open the window on the lower rhs, get the man out of the manhole, and up to the canon. You then need to shoot the first two rocks, one at the pank, one at the bell. The tricky bit is, next you have to fire the two explosive stones with canon down low and bounce them into the air so they explode harmlessly..................more tomorrow when I'm less drunk..............

Just finished it thanks to Ghandi's tip. Couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do with the two bombs!

Once you've got the first guy into his door (the one that always got blown up by a land mine), he will be slightly annoyed if you open his window and will demonstrate his displeasure by slamming it shut. This is quite selfish and dangerous, as such a sudden jolt could dislodge debris nearby and squash a small child if he happened to be walking beneath at the time. Of course, that's pretty unlikely - it'd have to be timed really well....

I don't need *anything* to keep me away from Big Brother. The freakshow that it is does that for me :p

I had a dabble at this game and got too frustrated and gave up :confused:

Not figured out how to keep the little dude from getting blown up by the landmine...

Catdaddy said:
Not figured out how to keep the little dude from getting blown up by the landmine...

me neither. How do you bounce the bombs up in the air? I could kill you for this Gandhi - it's so addicrtive & frustrating at the same time..grrr :LOL:

Ok, figured out how to bounce the bombs but can't work out how not to kill the little men. They either get blown up by the landmine, impaled on the spikey thing next to the bell or attacked by the strange dog type thing. HELLLLLP :bang:

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW HOW TO DO THE LAST BIT!!

Once you've fired all 5 objects from the cannon, try to fire it again, and the little guy will climb inside. Click on the yellow arrow, and another one will come along. Point the cannon upwards and fire it.

Just as the little guy approaches the spike, click it. The spike will dip down momentarily and he won't get speared.

Once you've done that, click the lil chap and he'll push the bell thing across. Click three times on the bell and it will fall off onto the end of the spikey see-saw thing, launching the rock into the air (the one you fired at the bell early on). It'll fall onto the landmine and detonate it.

Once the stickman has gone into the building, you need to open the window. He'll slam it shut and that'll cause some debris to fall below. Time it right, and it will land on the dog/saw thing (whatever the hell it is) - try opening the window just after the dog/saw has hit the ground.

I can sleep now! (y)

damn that was good

Back