Thou shall no kill

Edit My Images
Yes
So a police constable has been murdered eh. We are still seeing reports of this on the TV news. All his colleagues being interviewed yesterday it was his wife. We never get this much cover on innocent citizens gunned down by the upholders of the law, its just swept under the carpet. Don`t get me wrong, nobody deserves to be killed. But God help us if they arm the police.

No cover of innocents being shot? Like Jean Charles de Menezes? He was mentioned again in a number of reports yesterday and the recent past.
And who is covering it up exactly? The ability to shoot down a police officer is always considered a "cold" kill and the interest lies in what social context allows such actions to happen (ie the real story).

Bizarre thing to say given the coverage of the woman shot near Luton.

A little unfair that Geriatric... :cautious: ... given that no-one deserves to be gunned down in the first place ... :shake: ... but especially when they are doing a job of trying to protect the rest of us mere mortals ... :shrug:

AND ...I am not so sure anything gets swept under the carpet ... :eek: ... except rubbish ... ;)

:p

Bizarre thing to say given the coverage of the woman shot near Luton.

Don't know about this incident :thinking: - there was a woman shot dead by Police in Kent a couple of days ago iirc - she pointed a gun at Police & refused to put it down - the woman suffered from mental illness & there was mention of "suicide by cop" syndrome

Paul ;)

dftt.gif

That's the one Paul Not sure why I thought it was Luton.

So a police constable has been murdered eh. We are still seeing reports of this on the TV news. All his colleagues being interviewed yesterday it was his wife. We never get this much cover on innocent citizens gunned down by the upholders of the law, its just swept under the carpet. Don`t get me wrong, nobody deserves to be killed. But God help us if they arm the police.

I wouldn't like to be doing there job, there are more & more killed every year!

I think you may be a bit blinkered in your thinking, I dont think the murdered policeman is getting anymore coverage than the shooting on an innocent bystander would have got!:nono:

Gets out of bed in the nude and gets shot. Gets shot for carrying a table leg in a bag. There was a rampage of armed police thru the centre of a large city a short time ago. That was covered up. I will say no more.

In nottingham about 4 months ago, 4 prostitutes were brutally murdered, dumped in a warehouse and the warehouse burnt down - Neither local nor national news covered the story! I only know the story because the girls all accessed the NHS health clinic where my misses works. So i guess drug addict prostitute murders get brushed under the carpet too!!:shrug: :thumbsdown:

And god help us if everyone thought like you!

Do you really think that none of the police officers involved in shooting dead another person will not suffer from nightmares or flashbacks, it does not matter if the person is guilty or innocent they still have to live with the fact that they took another life.

Its not the police that cover up the stories, its what the press believe make headline news & what they decide to inform the public about!

In nottingham about 4 months ago, 4 prostitutes were brutally murdered, dumped in a warehouse and the warehouse burnt down - Neither local nor national news covered the story! I only know the story because the girls all accessed the NHS health clinic where my misses works. So i guess drug addict prostitute murders get brushed under the carpet too!!:shrug: :thumbsdown:

I'm sorry to here that, but sometimes its not released to the press because of the way in which they were murdered and of the effect it can have on their families.

Gets shot for carrying a table leg in a bag.

A member of the public called the police about this man saying he was armed so what are they meant to do, particularly when he won't put the bag down and starts waving it in a threatening manner. As far as they are concerned he is armed. Certain elements of the legal establishment who have an axe to grind for reasons best known to themselves jumped on this case and were successful in building a case based largely on spin but thin on facts.

There was a rampage of armed police thru the centre of a large city a short time ago. That was covered up. I will say no more.

A rampage? I really would like to hear more about this but it seems you are making wild and possibly unfounded assumptions and/or allegations and then won't back them up with facts.

All I will say is don't believe everything you read in the press as there are often political motives and puppet masters pulling the strings behind the scenes.

For a start: If you want to get it all (and horribly) wrong - believe what you see in the MEDIA!!

Apart from the bleeding heart liberals crying about a gun free society and politicians using it for their own agendas I really do not see the big fuss about "ridding society of fire arms":razz: :razz: :razz:

In 12 + years of crime scene photography I have seen more violent deaths than I care to remember and fire arms made up a very small percentage of these!!

What about knives, tools, bricks??? ropes??

The only gun control I will ever vote for is both hands on a large caliber pistol when firing rapidly!!

Back