Edit My Images
Yes
Taken at WWT Arundel today.............

4113671884_3ce9b8e464_o.jpg

4112902809_e1438e5a76_o.jpg

4112902749_299fd3bb3e_o.jpg

C & C welcome as always.

Not sure if they read the plans right for the Robin nest box Keith :thinking:
A lovely set, you have captured the Pigeon well, but the Swan is beautifull and takes the top spot for me :clap:

Lovely shots, esp. the robin.

A nice set Keith, all good, but I like the swan, you've caught that well with no blown highlights :)

Thanks everyone for your kind replies and comments(y)

The robin's "nestbox" is exactly that............only it is a giant size one about 15 feet high incorporated into a bird-themed play area/climbing frame for the children that visit the Wildfowl trust.

Thanks again folks..........always appreciated.

Three cracking shots there, the swan has a lovely moody feel to it with the lighting, but for me, the robin has it, I really like that one :clap:

Thanks a lot folks for the encouraging comments. The swan is actually my favourite and the robin was just a fun shot which it seems, most like best!

Pigeons are often overlooked as subjects but can be really colourful when the light catches them.

Nice set Keith, liking the swan shot but I am partial to a good swan shot above everything else ;)

Cracking set Keith especially the Swan the contrast and composition does it for me.
Great vision.

Good set keith (y)
The swan is really effective.

Once again everyone, thanks very much for taking the trouble to comment. I'm grateful to you:)

Back