Three Legged Thing Customer Service

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone had any experience of 3LT's customer service?

I waited on hold for 45 minutes today trying to get through to them. Hung up and called back later on only find they had since closed. Emailed this morning and no answer.

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. Their products are not cheap and I thought when I purchased my tripod the customer service would be good - today it seems to be non existent.

Ive used my tripod once and the centre column lock seems stuck :(

Hope they get in touch.

I think they're at the Photoshow in Birmingham Michael. There are only 4 of them who work there. Normally, their customer service is top notch, whether it be Studio Flash or 3 Legged Thing, I think they are there Thursday and Friday, I may be wrong though.

Out of interest, which tripod is it?

Phil

It the Brian model Phil - maybe that explains it. The answer phone did keep telling me to hold on that it was in a queue.

I'll try again on Monday

They are.. So they might not be in on Monday either. Maybe email them? Bought Brian together. Hope he will be very happy with Bob.

Thought I should follow up on this. You guys were correct in that there was nobody in the office for a few days to answer calls or email as they were at the Photography Show.

I have since got in touch and the service Ive received has been first class.

Problem all sorted and they paid everything - no quibbles.

Back