Tips and advice needed.

Edit My Images
No
Having moved from a land locked place i now find that i have a beach with a group of seals living on it not too far away.

What i would like is any tip and or advice of taking pic's of them.. best time of day that sort of thing?

also i am going to the a horse racing meeting on the 4th july so any hints and tips about that would be great as well.. (i am only going to take pic's not gamble)

Where's the beach with seals in Catterick ? :) ;)

No 40ish Mins away in redcar so i have been told :LOL: also want to take some night shots of the chemical works over that way as well.

Hello there fellow North Easterner.:) For Seals i would suggest using a long lens. They're not likely to let you get very close at all tbh. Im not sure if there is a certain time of day to Photograph Seals, but they tend to bask in the sun during the day(If there is sun out that is). Also if you go to Redcar then your on the wrong side of the Tees.;) (Although I did see a Seal on the beach between Redcar and South Gare last time I was there) But Seal sands is on the Hartlepool side.:)

Brill for that and thank you.. it was just something i was told..

As ladylens will tell you i have a thing for castles as well so am going to go to richmond and barnard castle some time soon and would love to get some pic's of the life boat doing it's practice in redcar.

Nice 1, with me not been taking pictures for long, im always thinking of where to go for variety!

Back