Tis the season to be JOLLY!

Jo

Name
Jo Fisher
Edit My Images
Yes
:LOL: I finally decided on my Christmas card design. Keeping it simple.

First I came up with an image ~

1975424362_51068f04e9.jpg

Then I ordered 50 copies free from Photobox using code ARGOSFREE50 (you only have to pay the postage, which is £1.50 I think). After trimming a little excess space from the edges I got to work creating the finished card ~

2001285026_4f2bc87ffe_o.jpg

Pic looks a little distorted for some reason, oh well you get the gist.

All in all each card will cost me about 50p each to make :eek:

I best get cracking eh? 1 down 50 to go :help:

Thanks for looking!

Jo
xxxx

Very creative Jo. I bet your friend and family will love getting these and seeing how much effort you've put into making them :clap:

I love the image btw :)

I'm a dab hand at card making so it only took me about 10 minutes to knock together, it will be even faster once I get into the swing of a production line :LOL: So it's not too much effort, but it does make me feel good to see people open my cards up and coo over the work gone into it ;)

Hey don't feel bad! You should have seen the chaos I created when I fist started making cards :LOL: I used to spend hours on a single card at one point.

Nice cards well done.

Home made cards are so much nicer and all the work and thought gone in makes it all the more worthwhile receiving them. My kids have made our birthday and xmas card as far back as I can remember. Nice job Jo. :D

And to think, you'd have to pay so much more in a shop for such a card.

It is very well done. I wish when i try to make something it came out... well, usable for a start.

Amushrow ~ keep it simple and then as you get used to it you'll find you can experiment more. I know some of my first cards were very complicated and quite frankly.. carp :LOL: but I simplified them by keeping to one style and just adjusting it slightly for different events and pictures. I also keep all of mine as original as possible by using my own photographs as the main design (though some are done using cross stitch and other bits found on Ebay).

You're welcome to have a peek at some of my others to give you an ideaCLICK HERE for the direct link to them on my Flickr ;)

NO NO NO NO NO! its not even close to Christmas.......

hang on its six weeks today, in that case Yep fantastic, I like those :)

:LOL: Yes! I have a pretty large stock of everything, much to the hubby's annoyance :naughty:

Back