MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
:clap:

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

keep up the good work you do behind the closed doors

md(y)

:D

I don't think we'll get into what they do behind closed doors ;)

But I'll second the big thanks for making this a fun/entertaining and informative place to be.

I agree, merry Christmas you hard working lot (y)

You're very welcome, every last one of you :)

And a Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year to all the members here! Regardless of what we do behind closed doors..lol It's the members that make the site (y)

Merry christmas and a happy new your to all the mods for their hard work and to all the members as well for the help, advice and encouragement we all give which in turn makes this one of the best photo forums on the net!!:ty:

Here here, keep up the great work guys and gals (y) :clap:

Merry Christmas to you all,
thanks for not banning me,
not telling me off,
and not giving me a silly title under my forum name:LOL:
AND.............................................................helping to produce quite possibly the finest tog forum on the net.

Dean:)

Thanks and Happy Christmas everyone :D

Also a quick extra thank you to the observant helpers that click the
report.gif
and report the spam and questionable posts. The reports do help and are all considered even if the eventual decision is to leave the post in place. So thanks for the help :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all mods and admin from the fruitcake down South!

As with everyone else, I wish to say Merry Christmas to all that frequent the forums. May Santa bring you all the goodies you wish and 2008 is a Prosperous New Year for all.

Meeeerrrrrryy Christmas have a good one don't get too merry though. he he

Yeah from me too. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. Thanks for a great web site. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

My signature banner says it all really :D
uh ho its not showing so I will just waffle on a little

No really, well done and Happy Xmas Mods / admin and hangers on :p

Thanks folks and Merry Christmas to everyone. :) It really is a pleasure to be here (y)

My signature banner says it all really :D
uh ho its not showing so I will just waffle on a little

ohhhh you were lucky then my fingers were on the keypad

:naughty:

sorry back on topic

mods :clap:

admin(y)

tp members :clap::clap::clap::clap:

md(y)

ohhhh you were lucky then my fingers were on the keypad
:naughty:

Oh go blow something :D
Sorry (rest) private joke........ back on topic

Mirry hic chrissmast MD (y)

Yeah well done guys and gal.
Great place. Heres to another great year.

Merry Christmas from me too, thanks for making this a fantastic site to hang out in - and that goes to all members as well as mods and admin.

Here's to 2008 (y)

Alex

A Merry Christmas, and a Happy and prosperus New Year to all Togs and Mods.

Dave:) (y)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Thanks for running the site. Its a great place to be :)

AS ABOVE

I for one have learnt so much since being on this forum, especially from a certain young man from Port Sunlight

HAPPY CHRISTMAS
TO ONE AND ALL

Agree with all the above, all site staff and mods!(y)

Thanks for creating a fun family/ community where we all can learn even if we disagree on rare occasion...:naughty:

And to all members: YOU ROCK!! (but without the worthy efforts of the site staff we wouldn't be here, now would we??)

May you ALL have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and may 2008 bore us with good fortune!

Cheers!

I agree with all of the above. Happy Christmas to all that make this site possible.

Chris

Aww guys, im loving the christmas spirit here!! yep, a BIG thanks to admin/lovely mod people and all the members! iv not been here long but am having a ball :D
Merry Christmas:hug:

Back